Looking at the schedule...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Man...it's really too bad we couldn't take one from the Seahawks and Titans.

However, I think the Bears, Bucs, and Cards are very beatable.

I also think we can play the Seahawks just as effectively as we did before...and wouldn't be surprised if we play the 9ers much tougher than we had previously.

...I'm not holding my breath against the Saints.

Man...it's really too bad we couldn't take one from the Seahawks and Titans.

However, I think the Bears, Bucs, and Cards are very beatable.

I also think we can play the Seahawks just as effectively as we did before...and wouldn't be surprised if we play the 9ers much tougher than we had previously.

...I'm not holding my breath against the Saints.

Saints will be fine, we own Brees. Or at least we did in 2011.

A55VA6

Legend
Every game is winnable if we get an early lead and our defense balls out like that. Early leads seems to be the key.

bluecoconuts

Legend
The important thing is to continue to have our youth grow. Win or lose, what I want to see is growth. If we win a game because the other team is so inept that day they hand it to us (essentially what we did to Seattle, our offense was so inept we gave them the game after our D was so stout) but overall we played a poor game, then that's a hollow victory to me. I want growth, I want to see what I saw Sunday with our young skill positions showing off what they can do, how they've learned as the season has gone on, etc.

Development is always the name of the game with a young team trending upwards. You have to learn and grow together, I think the Rams are doing just that. Stacy and Austin have both shown that they have what it takes to play in the NFL, Quick has been doing a lot of the little things right, so who's next to step up and show us what they got?

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Yeah with Jay Cutler and Peanut Tillman out the Bears game is very winnable. They just need to play smart. Anything is possible, and SF is struggling a bit. I'd expect that game to be very competiive and much different than the Thursday night game.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
The rest of the season always hinges on the next game but more so our next game against the Bears. First, I think it is a very winnable game. The bye comes seemingly at a good time but I hope the coaching staff does a good job channeling the energy that must be bubbling over in a very young locker room. It's very easy for a young team to come into the next game a little too high and get smacked in the mouth by a team like the Bears. Beat Chicago and it could be on with this team!

V3

Hall of Fame
Don't really care about wins now as much as I care about the young guys growing and getting better with each game. As long as they improve, the wins will eventually come.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Don't really care about wins now as much as I care about the young guys growing and getting better with each game. As long as they improve, the wins will eventually come.

I agree to an extent.

I still want to see this team win some games. Like you said, if these guys grow the wins will come. But I think this fan base deserves and needs to see some of it start showing results now. It has been a decade of "next year will be the year".

I'm sick of feeling like a Cub fan.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
For me; it's always one game at a time.

We need to start stacking up the data points as to where this team stands. Yeah, Indy was great... but we need a few more strong games to build up some data that this team is making progress.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
For me; it's always one game at a time.

We need to start stacking up the data points as to where this team stands. Yeah, Indy was great... but we need a few more strong games to build up some data that this team is making progress.
I got your data right here.

doJx9CO.jpg

V3

Hall of Fame
I agree to an extent.

I still want to see this team win some games. Like you said, if these guys grow the wins will come. But I think this fan base deserves and needs to see some of it start showing results now. It has been a decade of "next year will be the year".

I'm sick of feeling like a Cub fan.

IMO it's already too late for this season. Any hope I had for the season died when Bradford got injured. Just being honest.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
IMO it's already too late for this season. Any hope I had for the season died when Bradford got injured. Just being honest.
I'm with you...but the way the defense has played in the past few games there is reason to believe they can pull more out than what I originally anticipated. And if some of these guys all start growing up together here at the end they can really make the progress that will make this team dangerous for years to come.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
We have a shot in every game. Clemens has beaten the Saints before actually. The game I really care about is the last one though. Taking revenge on the Seacocks in Seattle would make the whole season a success in my book. I just hate them...