Looking at college guys that could fit the Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RobertWinn

UDFA
Name
David
Here's a good article talking about some college guys: http://walterfootball.com/draft2015recap_04.php

I think the Rams could take a look at Maryland WR Stefon Diggs (one of the ones talked about) in the 2nd or 3rd. Of course we have invested a lot in the position group (Quick, Givens, Austin, Bailey) but it is still subpar.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not a fan of Walterfootball. Don't think the WR position is a major issue right now. But there will, as always, be some good options available in the draft.

RobertWinn

UDFA
Name
David
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Some of their stuff is okay, but some of their mocks don't make much sense.

You don't think WR is an issue at all? I think we need a big fast WR.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Some of their stuff is okay, but some of their mocks don't make much sense.

You don't think WR is an issue at all? I think we need a big fast WR.

Every position is some sort of an issue. But I don't think WR is a major issue...one worthy of being concerned about right now. Quick is emerging and I think it's only a matter of time with Tavon and Stedman. Pettis and Givens are both role players that can do enough.

Obviously, if one falls in your lap on draft day...why not? But right now, I'm looking at the WR position and thinking that it's something we have to address. We'll see, though. If Quick falls off and the other two don't step up...that'll change things.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I think bigger priorities are Linebacker, Center, QB, Oline Depth

In Round 1 of course if you are given a gift that you cannot pass up then you take it, I guess, I.e. Aaron Donald. I would be happy with a Patrick Peterson type of corner.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Well obviously QB is the key for this team. At least for now, barring Davis making enormous strides in his opportunity.

Long way to go, tbh, in the college season. So at this point I am busy watching every QB I can in order to have a good grasp on whoever the Rams draft.

The guy I watched today who impressed me was Brandon Allen of Arkansas. Nice mobility, nice feel for the rush, good size, and makes great throws off of his movement.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Oh and btw... The RB from Wisconsin... Holy F*#!

fearsomefour

Legend
Will wait and see how the season plays out.
OLB, C, O line depth, Dbacks, QB....that's where it's at now.

Athos

Legend
Well, after two games.

A stud LB in the 1st is what I'm looking at. One that demolishes the run game.

A QB if there is one worth taking.

A stud C (though not a requirement in the 1st at all).

If no stud LB or QB available to us, a bruising stud RB or somehow stealing Amari Cooper out from under someone.