Looking ahead after still not recovering from Eagles loss!!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
it goes without saying this Sunday is the most import game of the season this schedule really turned out brutal for us. In any event the Rams always have a chance that's been proven and they always have a chance in Seattle. If you take the crowd out early we have more talent on both ends right now and should win. Taking it a step further should we lose which I don't know if I could handle lol I believe next week the Seahawks are in Dallas and Dallas is fighting hard for a playoff spot and most importantly get zeke back rt????? That is definitely not a cinch for the Hawks not by a long shot. The Dallas def can rush well and cover graham with Lee back and there receivers are nothing special. Dallas should move the ball well against a formative but still half of a defense so our hopes for the division in my opinion would still remain possible even with a dreaded loss to the Hawks. Obviously lets just win and control our own fate but it will be difficult. I'm already numb!!!!

JackKirbyFan

Rookie
Or as my dad used to intone time and time again: A good team can win anywhere; the fans don't play the game!"

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
This game in Seattle is our season, basically. If we win, we have a good chance to host a wildcard round playoff game and will have our best chance to advance. If we lose, playoffs gonna be rough as we'll kick them off in either Seattle or New Orleans.

Gonna start looking at seedings after this game, depending on how things go down. It's going to be interesting to see which team ends up drawing the @Eagles in round 2, as the difference in difficulty between that one and @Minnesota will be significant. Some team will benefit from that, and I hope it's us as I'd love nothing more than to knock Philly out in their house.

But back to Seattle, this game is the real deal. It's gonna be nasty.