Look who my son met

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hey that’s quite the picture! Super cool. I’d like to hear more about that picture.
Thanks for sharing!!

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
*shoots Nuke ASROC rocket over the side and vaporizes one square mile of ocean, along with any submarines.....We won't mention that my ship itself only has a 50/50 chance of survival, but...
And if you get stuck in the ice, we’ll come bail your ass out.

FC9438B3-A1A2-4AC5-B6EF-F8179C7734A3.png

oldnotdead

Legend
I often would see Faulk at Torrey Pines in the restaurant off the practice putting green. Haven't been there since the change over a couple of years ago so I'm not sure he still goes there.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It seems there is more to the story...he is working nights but he left me a VM and we’ll talk again, but it sounds like he may have a chance to go to Marshall’s home on my son’s birthday!

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We all love Marshall! I saw him at the Cowboys playoff game last year. Thanks for sharing!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Luckyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

I always wanted to meet James.
Pretty cool that Faulk is your son too.
Figured you would have mentioned that sooner.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm not a fan of Faulk's as a human for a couple of reasons.

But wow was he something special.

This run was insane..........in fact in another video you can hear Vermiel say to him "you just scored a touchdown ad we didn't block anybody".

How I feel...

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Luckyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

I always wanted to meet James.
Pretty cool that Faulk is your son too.
Figured you would have mentioned that sooner.
:ROFLMAO:Well played. I almost went there when I first saw this. But you did it just a bit better. ( a wee bit better) ya bastid.

fastcat

Pro Bowler
I'm just jealous Marshall got his hairline back!! I want mine back too lol. He used to come to my job a lot at night. I worked in a 24hr grocery store in St Louis.