Look on the bright side

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OC_Ram

Restricted Free Agent
At least the Niners lost. Whoot Whoot. I am now a fan of whoever they play. Let the Niners get bumped in the wild card round.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Greatest fear is an SF and aints NFC title game.

I want an NFC North team. Go Vikings I guess.

Dirigo

Rookie
Name
Andrew
The 49ers are vulnerable. Lost to a bad Falcons team at home. I believe they have some key injuries too. If the Rams can play like they did against the Seahawks, they have a shot at winning.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
"The good thing about depression is that you get your rest..."

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I am now hoping for the viqueens to win out. Blech! I just threw up in my mouth a bit.

jetplt67

Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth...
Outside the 49ers, the Vikings have been the biggest enemy of the Rams since the 70s. I would rather the seahawks win than them.

*doesn't matter anyway, the Ravens are going to win it all

TexasRam

Legend
The Niners injurys are hilarious. I laugh that they have to go through what we have to deal with, then everyone asking what is wrong with the Niners.

Ellard80

Legend
honestly..... as I said in game thread.

The Vikings are playing so well right now... not sure they are going to lose another game.

oldnotdead

Legend
Oh I don't see them as good as they might look at times. I think they will get beaten by GB and believe it or not I think Chicago has a good enough defense that they might be able to beat the Vikes.

Damn Rams lost a golden opportunity. I knew when that kick was missed in Seattle it would come back and haunt them.

My bright side is that the Rams need to start next season now. Play the young guys, use this season to jumpstart next year.

madrid311

RomandeacondickersonolsenwarnerStafforddonaldkupp
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Madrid311
There are big problems in Rams park. We are not very good. I like Goff but now not enough to ride him through his contract. To be honest, defense should have not given up that many points.... Again...... We need more than just donald on the line. Two week lines, defense and offense with a qb who is not showing his best side right now and a coach who doesn't seem to be able to gameplan as well as we thought. some Shake ups are in order for the team. Now we go back to spending time waiting to see what they are going to do about it. Disappointing showing yesterday.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Oh I don't see them as good as they might look at times. I think they will get beaten by GB and believe it or not I think Chicago has a good enough defense that they might be able to beat the Vikes.

Damn Rams lost a golden opportunity. I knew when that kick was missed in Seattle it would come back and haunt them.

My bright side is that the Rams need to start next season now. Play the young guys, use this season to jumpstart next year.

It doesn't matter. Even if we made it to the playoffs we'd be one and done unless we played seattle. Other than that we don't have the tools or discipline to beat a good NFL team this season. We need some major changes or this team will be under .500 next season.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The bright side is that Aaron Donald is embarrassed by yesterday's performance, which is really, really bad news for the Rams next opponent....
Might wanna sit this one out Jimmy G
2B618457-FC78-4344-BB99-D0F8555FC4A3.gif

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan
yeah there is always a bright side mine is for the rest of this year I have no expectations. of course by draft time next year I,ll be saying if this pick works out and I just know this pick is going to change this position group which of coarse will help all the other groups. but what I won't understand is there are teams that are better right now and also have more cap space and more draft picks but that dose not matter because this is my bright side. so on ward and up ward.