"Look on the bright side Seahawks fans, your team has been to the Super Bowl every year you've...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Irish

Starter
I am a Blues fan. I won't invite any more bad karma on my team than we already have.

#justonebeforeIdie

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
Heck, it wasn't just the Seahawks FANS that acted like that, the Seahawks PLAYERS acted like that on the field.

I like to think that I would have acted like the guy at 6:14, suffering in dignified silence from my hands and knees. If you asked my wife, she'd probably say that I would have acted like that 5 yr old girl, which while being kinda cute on a 5 yr old girl, is not so attractive for a 46 yr old guy. "It hurts... right here..."

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
lmfao.

I'm gonna give myself several lumps on my skull with a beer bottle, and a possible concussion, because Pete Carroll is an idiot. :ROFLMAO:

bluecoconuts

Legend
I think the kids are the funniest part. That and the skinny hipster guy flipping shit.

The grown men crying is just pathetic to me, and the idiot who tried to break the bottle or the guy who ran his TV? Just wow.

FRO

Legend
I was 14 when we lost our super bowl. I didn't cry. What's up with these grown men crying. Yes I would be heated, but crying?

That was an enjoyable video.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Haha couldn't happen to a better fan base!

It could happen to the Boston fanbase for a DECADE and it wouldn't be nearly enough.

I liked Boston fans when the Sox still suffered from "The Curse" and the Yanks made them their bitch every September, the Pats were either kinda good or sucked, the Bruins were a rollercoaster and the only winning team in town was the Celtics.

....when just the mention of the name "Billy Buckner" could give them heartburn... When guys tried to get their pregnant girlfriends liquored up to convince them to name their baby girls, Yaz... not Yazmine...just Yaz, cuz there wasn't enough liquor for Carl...

they were BEARABLE, then...even LIKEABLE. But the Sox finally broke through and the Pats started cheating their way to wins and those fans...

Well, they make Yankee fans seem gentile and Jets fans seem graceful and demure by comparison.

RocknRam29

Live, Love, Laugh, & Learn
Best comedy clips I've seen in a long time.

gipilbhy.gif