Longest week ever...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Gawwwd...this week seems like it's taking longer than the week leading up to the opener. I remember the days when the week after a loss would drag because I couldn't wait to get that taste out of my mouth...well these days a big win makes me thirst for another one!

One more day, go Rams!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Gawwwd...this week seems like it's taking longer than the week leading up to the opener. I remember the days when the week after a loss would drag because I couldn't wait to get that taste out of my mouth...well these days a big win makes me thirst for another one!

One more day, go Rams!
It's Kind of like a man, dieing of thurst, he gets his 1st drink of cool water and just wants to keep drinking and drinking huh!?!

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Damn I'm fired up for this game. Just can't wait to see what the defense will bring this week.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I'm in SD for the game! Wish it was tomorrow!

Enjoy the weather have a nice dinner a few old fashions and then get ready to remind everyone the Rams after beating the Chargers are 2-0 in the Golden State this year!

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Damn I'm fired up for this game. Just can't wait to see what the defense will bring this week.

Heck, and here I thought I was in enemy territory, you're right at their door step, most Charger fans I'm around absolutely have no idea what they could be in store for, I'm not expecting a repeat of the debacle at Arrowhead.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I would die without ROD or explode if I had to use another site. I can't handle people who don't love this team.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis

One more day, go Rams!

Funny I felt quite the opposite I thought the week flew by seems like I could not find enough "So Called" Bronco fans or Peyton Manning fans to remind them of what actual definition of Ram Tough means!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I have a really good friend that is a Bolts fan so I have been jawing back and forth with him all week. Yeah - slow as molasses on a winter day.

NukeRam

I test nuclear weapons
Name
Mike
The Bronco fans where I work were very humble this past week (after talking all kinds of crap the week before). One of them said our defense is "a bunch of bullies!" I LOVED IT!

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
The Bronco fans where I work were very humble this past week (after talking all kinds of crap the week before). One of them said our defense is "a bunch of bullies!" I LOVED IT!

It was a Super Bowl flash back lol

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I am probably as excited for this game as any since the opener. Last week pumped up my pride quite a bit... We are a good team. Time to start stringing wins together.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Too funny. Imagine that. Bullies in FOOTBALL! Oh the HORROR!

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Another defining game in the Snisher Era Year 3. A must win on so many levels for so many reasons. You know if we want that true competitiveness factor.

NukeRam

I test nuclear weapons
Name
Mike
Walked around Old Town SD and ran into a bunch of Rams brothers and sisters. Lot of fist bumpin goin on. It was cool.