Long was a huge loss

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I've been thinking about the Long situation...Wonder if he can play RT?

Alan

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
-X- with a Q:
You really having brain surgery? Is that elective surgery to help with the other stuff that's going on, or is it necessary?
I have the vision problems because of the brain surgery I've already had in 2010. I had an AVM that they removed in the occipital lobe of my brain. There's nothing wrong with my eyes, it's just that my brain has trouble interpreting the visual stimuli it receives. My brain has trouble interpreting auditory information too but I was born with that problem. :LOL: The general decline of my health and the heart attacks have all occurred since the surgery.

Actually, all my wives have, at one time or another, assured me that the auditory problem is inherent in all men. But then I never really listened to them so....

And yes @LesBaker , they did find a brain. :unsure:

Last edited:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Actually, all my wives have, at one time or another, assured me that the auditory problem is inherent in all men. But then I never really listened to them so....
That's certainly true. My wife, by default, asks me stuff twice in a row now like that guy Jimmy Two Times in Goodfellas.
"Can you take the trash out, take the trash out?" Dead serious. lol.

You're a trooper, Alan. I wish things were better for you, but then you wouldn't be the enigma you are now, so...

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
@Alan Lets us know what happens Alan, but don't get too fixed up it might change you and after all these years you've kinda grown on me hehehe.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Love you, Alan. Best wishes, and I'll say a private prayer for you.

Alan

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
LesBaker misunderstanding:
Lets us know what happens Alan, but don't get too fixed up it might change you and after all these years you've kinda grown on me hehehe.
Kind of like that strange purple fungus growing between your toes? :LOL:

I am NOT getting further surgery anytime soon guys. After brain surgery, surgery to remove a kidney stone and two heart surgeries in the last 3+ years I'm done with that. If anything else pops up I'm just going to have them use Maxwell's silver hammer on me and go out in style. Rest assured that I will remain the lovable curmudgeonly instigator you've known for lo these many years. :seizure:Or at least until Maxwell drops by.

What I am about to do is replace the power supply in my computer with the help of my daughter. Prior to my brain surgery it would have taken me about 15-20 minutes. I expect my daughter and I will be enjoying the smell of burning components in the near future. :( That's why I've been putting it off for a few months now. My local computer repair store wants to charge me $90 for next day service and I'm trying to avoid that. I'm pretty sure I'll come to rue that decision. :eek: So if you don't hear from me for a few days you'll know why. I'm thinking about trying it next week.

I may chicken out. Again.