Long summer

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sgt. Ram

the present moment is all you will ever have
How are you guys dealing with the long summer, I am driving the wife crazy with Tavon Austin and other draft picks YouTube highlights, I can't wait for the season to be here.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Sgt. Ram said:
How are you guys dealing with the long summer, I am driving the wife crazy with Tavon Austin and other draft picks YouTube highlights, I can't wait for the season to be here.

Mostly this.

1978_1050503471819_2541_n.jpg

Funny that you mention making the wife watch the youtube vids...I did the SAME THING!! I spend almost all summer on the water wakesurfing/boarding (actually, I spend MOST of the time driving others, haha). I will be watching week one of the season from my buddies boathouse at this lake....beer(s) in hand. It is a tradition for me and some of my friends. No spouses. Golf on Friday, then nothing but wakesurfing and football til Monday. We call it Mancation, and it is the best w/e of the year...especially if the Rams win. Last year, we postponed it til week 2, so it was EXTRA special as I got to rub that win in my Redskin buddies faces!!

images

bluecoconuts

Legend
NHL playoffs, moving into a new apartment probably pick up a new video game, work, and YouTube highlights most likely. I'll also take my motorcycle out a few times go for a ride up the coast.

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
Let's see this summer will consist of: clubbing, bar hopping, beaches, bonfires, amusement parks, and maybe Las Vegas.

Yup gonna be a great summer!

Sgt. Ram

the present moment is all you will ever have
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think I will buy the new xps 18 all in one computer from Dell. It is a pc and tablet combined. Get it ready for all those great rams highlights this fall.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Sgt. Ram said:

Haha I made my employees watch YouTube highlights. They don't watch football what so ever, but when they are on my clock damnit, their rams fans

bluecoconuts

Legend
El Juggernauto said:
Sgt. Ram said:

Haha I made my employees watch YouTube highlights. They don't watch football what so ever, but when they are on my clock damnit, their rams fans

Are you hiring?

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
bluecoconuts said:
El Juggernauto said:
Sgt. Ram said:

Are you hiring?

Haha

Ebonemalone

Rookie
Sgt. Ram said:
I think I will buy the new xps 18 all in one computer from Dell. It is a pc and tablet combined. Get it ready for all those great rams highlights this fall.

Sweet

I'm playing as much new awesome video games as possible to keep me company. If Anyone wants to exchange gamertags let me know (I have every new system out!)

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
I'm trying to not think about football in an attempt to make time go by faster. Its not working.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Sgt. Ram said:

That's a nice PC.

Its a little big for my taste... but that's a man-beast.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
My summer? ROD will feed my football fix.

Other than that; I'm thinking of buying a side-by-side atv.

Where I moved I live right on the ATV trail system of New Brunswick.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
CGI_Ram said:
Faceplant said:
Mostly this.

Nice! Is that actually yours?

Yes sir!! Just added 2 additional speakers (outside of the ones you see in that ^^ pic) and another amp for the tower. You can hear that stereo from literally a mile away if I was to crank it.

So when you are back here, it almost sounds like you have ear buds in....

222471_1012924092358_4707_n.jpg

.......until you "Faceplant" and hear nothing but ringing for the next 2 hrs. In case anyone wondered what my screen name came from.

:tooth: :sly: :rofl: :bangin:

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
I'm working two jobs and writing a dissertation. Fuck you all.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Faceplant said:
CGI_Ram said:
Faceplant said:
Mostly this.

Yes sir!! Just added 2 additional speakers (outside of the ones you see in that ^^ pic) and another amp for the tower. You can hear that stereo from literally a mile away if I was to crank it.

.......until you "Faceplant" and hear nothing but ringing for the next 2 hrs. In case anyone wondered what my screen name came from.

That's awesome!

and... yep... explains the name lol.

I've wiped out before skiing twice and can relate to the ringing!

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

It's actually heading into winter here in sydney.

The rugby league season is well on the way, began in march and finishes in october.

That's the beauty of me following both codes, it's football season all year long (except a one month period from early february to mid march).

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Faceplant said:
CGI_Ram said:
Faceplant said:
Mostly this.

Nice Rig Faceplant.

Sounds like a great time for you guys. I always like to see others having fun on the water.