Long Live Whit!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TXRams86

The Infamous
I suppose the silver lining here is that we have Noteboom in at LT for the foreseeable future and not Greg Robinson.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Wasn't Noteboom considered the heir apparent after Big Whit retires? Now he gets a chance to prove it. Baptism by fire. He wasn't that good at guard, but its possible he'll be better at tackle.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
As some of you think because of Whit going down it's going to diminish our playcalling and offense as a whole. No, it shouldn't one bit. Boom has been around for 3 full years not counting this one. The man should know the LT and LG position like the back of his hand by now. If he doesn't then that is on our coaching staff. But I'm sure he does.
He looked like he didn't skip a beat coming in yesterday. Although McVay was smart about it, he started him help with the TE and RB multiple times to be safe. I did notice that our O did start to flutter once Whit went out. Not sure if it's due to us trying to run out the clock or if it was due to our Oline not being 100%. Either way we'll really find out what Boom is all about next week. He's gonna have his hands full.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Wasn't Noteboom considered the heir apparent after Big Whit retires? Now he gets a chance to prove it. Baptism by fire. He wasn't that good at guard, but its possible he'll be better at tackle.

Not being a liability on Goff's blindside is a reasonable expectation, plus Goff has an opportunity to improve his pocket awareness there since Whitworth protected it consistently

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Big Whit was the best addition to our team in a very long time. He set a tone that will be difficult to change. Someone will fill his shoes nicely.

I am in the camp we have seen the last of Whit. I felt lucky to have him the past two years.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Our man!

Attachments

• AED51194-25CF-48CE-A839-F9B9A0670B5D.jpeg
    AED51194-25CF-48CE-A839-F9B9A0670B5D.jpeg
    106.4 KB · Views: 58

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Whit had Covid-19 as well, and responded with a huge bounce-back year this year. I have complete faith in him to attack his rehab with the same passion that he plays with.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Big Whit was the best addition to our team in a very long time. He set a tone that will be difficult to change. Someone will fill his shoes nicely.

I am in the camp we have seen the last of Whit. I felt lucky to have him the past two years.
He was similar to what Adam Trimmerman started in 99'. His signing was the start of the quick and sudden rebuild where Faulk, Green, and Holt followed. Then of course Warner got his break to play abd the rest is history.

But Timmerman settled down that line and gave it vet leadership that it needed.

Whit even more impactful considering the importance of the LT position.

fearsomefour

Legend
Dude, no one knows who Kurt Warner is without the rams.
The good people of Northern Iowa would know.
Besides, none of us are in his head.
He’s done plenty of community stuff with the Rams.
He retired and stayed in Arizona.
Can’t blame him.
I’ve never heard say anything but positive things about his experiences with both the Rams and Cardinals except implying in a subtle way that Martz was a jackoff. Can’t argue that.
All of this assumed non loyalty is nonsense.
More over.....who cares?