London... with pics!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

tiger1971

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tiger

I've been to Wembley a lot over the last 9 years (International Series, FA Cup and Play Off Final(s) with Hull City) and I have to say there are aspects of each that I prefer.

Wembley
Travelling from Yorkshire the access to Wembley is much better / easier
The seats and leg room at Wembley are much more generous
The food and drink options (and indeed the concourses in general) are better at Wembley, in 2015 there was actually a real ale bar available for those of us up in Section 500's
Wembley are restricted on bar and Tailgate opening by Wembley Council

Twickenham
It takes nearly an hour from Central London to travel down to Twickenham
Keeping the Tailgate open after the match was great, I would much rather grab a couple of beers and watch the Red Zone than spend 90 minutes or more shuffling along and queuing at Twickenham station
I thought the Tailgate in general was better than Wembley
No / limited Escalators to take fans to the upper levels, I believe there are some but I didn't see any and didn't use them to get up to the upper level
Others have complained about the queues for food and drink within the stadium but I got served straight away at the beer concessions the three times I left my seat to grab a drink, it seemed a lot more civilised in the upper tier - Becks Vier and Budweiser available.

There is a rumour that there will be 2 games at Wembley next year and two at Twickenham, my preference will be to attend the Wembley games.