London... with pics!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
IMG_0607.JPG

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Sure wish we got you guys the W.

I'm sure it was still a blast, however.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Actually no, great friends though.
Cool. Really like the pic. And no I'm not gay.:D My sister had a friend like that. Everyone thought they were sisters and they pretty much did everything together.

Anyway, thanks for posting pictures of your game experience. You too @HX76 - ugly mug and all. :cool:

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Cool. Really like the pic. And no I'm not gay.:D My sister had a friend like that. Everyone thought they were sisters and they pretty much did everything together.

Anyway, thanks for posting pictures of your game experience. You too @HX76 - ugly mug and all. :cool:

We spoke about that today. We met at school when we were 15 so I have known him literally half my life. He has an account on here but doesn't post for some reason. I am on the left.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Who is the best #99?

IMG_0620.JPG

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Great pics lads. Shame about the result but would have been a great experience.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm gutted about today, after going up 10-0, and looking mustard it all just fell apart and we handed them the win. Pretty much wherever you went it was all Giants fans as well, it's not good that the Rams give up a home game like this, even if I do get to see them. Sorry about my ugly mug by the way :-(

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
I'm gutted about today, after going up 10-0, and looking mustard it all just fell apart and we handed them the win. Pretty much wherever you went it was all Giants fans as well, it's not good that the Rams give up a home game like this, even if I do get to see them. Sorry about my ugly mug by the way :-(

You're beautiful.