London Update

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
A report from Gregg Rosenthal says the Rams are withdrawing their commitment to play games in London in 2013 and 2014. Must have something to do with the on going negotiations with the city.

Im kinda disappointed. I woulda like to see the Rams in that spotlight. I can understand the frustration for local fans of losing a home game for several years in a row tho.

PhxRam

libertadrocks said:
A report from Gregg Rosenthal says the Rams are withdrawing their commitment to play games in London in 2013 and 2014. Must have something to do with the on going negotiations with the city.

Im kinda disappointed. I woulda like to see the Rams in that spotlight. I can understand the frustration for local fans of losing a home game for several years in a row tho.

I am glad. I always thought it was crap that we lose a home game for the supposed privilege of playing in London.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Oh the many ways this is going to be interpreted.

The horror.....

The horror.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Fuck that. I always knew I was getting spoiled with 3 Rams games in three years.

Shaky

ST. LOUIS RAMS CONTINUE TO FOCUS ON FIRST TIER PROCESS; WILL FORGO HOME GAMES
IN UK IN 2013 AND 2014
media release

ST. LOUIS, MO – In an effort to focus on the Edward Jones Dome First Tier Process with the St. Louis Convention and Visitors Commission, the St. Louis Rams are withdrawing their commitment to play a home game in London in each of the 2013 and 2014 seasons.

The St. Louis Rams will play the New England Patriots on Sunday, October 28, 2012 at London’s historic Wembley Stadium as previously announced.

“We are looking forward to playing in London this season as the NFL’s international series offers a unique opportunity to grow the American football audience, expand the Rams’ brand to international fans and enhance St. Louis on the global stage,” said Kevin Demoff, Rams Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer. “However, moving forward, we believe our attention needs to be on the ongoing First Tier process. We have worked closely with the NFL in coming to this decision and remain key supporters of the international series and its’ objectives.”

The 2012 International Series contest marks the first time in team history that the Rams will play a regular season game outside of the United States. The Rams participated in the American Bowl during the preseason three times and won all three contests: a 1987 game against the Denver Broncos at Wembley Stadium; a 1989 matchup with the San Francisco 49ers at the Tokyo Dome in Tokyo, Japan; and a 1990 contest against the Kansas City Chiefs at Berlin, Germany’s Olympiastadion.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Would've been nice 2 see the Rams in an international setting but hopefully this means a bigger commitment 2 staying St. Louis and the CVC will recognize it a such.