London game not televised

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sgt. Ram

the present moment is all you will ever have
Showing colts at titans,,and I do not live in either state...Freak!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
It really is completely stupid. Both FOX and CBS should be showing this game at least in the local markets of the NE area, STL, the surrounding areas, and any other State that has no team. This only happens once a year for cryin' out loud. I'd even go as far as to say that they should have made this a 3:00 game in London, which would make it a 9:00 a.m. game here in the EST Time Zone. Then anyone else in the States who cared could either get up really early, or Tivo the thing and watch it later on.

Sgt. Ram

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thordaddy said:
Sgt. Ram said:
Hooters or Buffalo Wild wings

It is a family day, rams game is part of our Sunday. Wife won't go to sports bar and I have a disabled son who I would not take there or leave home alone.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Sent in a complaint to CBS this morning. Absolutely ridiculous they decided to show KC vs OAK over the Rams game.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Sgt. Ram said:
Thordaddy said:
Sgt. Ram said:

It is a family day, rams game is part of our Sunday. Wife won't go to sports bar and I have a disabled son who I would not take there or leave home alone.
Gotcha, you have your priorities straight Sarge, I'll try to help keep you up on what's happening as long as you know, nothing will be spell checked :oops: :mrgreen:

I've had Sunday ticket since it became available,costs less than going to one game ,where I live there is no cable, even my internet is satelite (hughesnet)
Back in the old 10 foot dish days before they scrambled feeds I got them ALL FREE but i had to find them.
Anyway, like I said, I'll get on the game thread and add my share.

Sgt. Ram

Thordaddy said:
Sgt. Ram said:
Thordaddy said:
Sgt. Ram said:

Gotcha, you have your priorities straight Sarge, I'll try to help keep you up on what's happening as long as you know, nothing will be spell checked :oops: :mrgreen:

I've had Sunday ticket since it became available,costs less than going to one game ,where I live there is no cable, even my internet is satelite (hughesnet)
Back in the old 10 foot dish days before they scrambled feeds I got them ALL FREE but i had to find them.
Anyway, like I said, I'll get on the game thread and add my share.

Thanks I appreciate that brother :yeh:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
libertadrocks said:
Sent in a complaint to CBS this morning. Absolutely ridiculous they decided to show KC vs OAK over the Rams game.

Aren't you in Oklahoma? It's on tv here...

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
Angry Ram said:
libertadrocks said:

Oklahoma? Not Arizona ,What does it matter?
Well I've never been to England
But I kinda like the Beetles
We really NEED musical note emoticons

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
So X is there a utility that uses the crawl at the top of the page that can tell the score and who has the ball ?

Sgt. Ram

Blowing up twitter about it, lol for all the good it will do.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
Sgt. Ram said:

Well there ya go follow Jimi or X on twitter during the game too, sometimes those guys tell you what you are seeing better than your own eyes do.

Sgt. Ram

Thordaddy said:
Sgt. Ram said:

Well there ya go follow Jimi or X on twitter during the game too, sometimes those guys tell you what you are seeing better than your own eyes do.

Well I guess wife got tired of me bitching about it,so I bought nfl audio pass..at least I can listen to it online now. Frustrating the local team is on fox, so next closes team is rams. :boing:

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
I live in AZ and also have Sunday Ticket...Ch 5 CBS here shows Patriots-Rams. Hmmmmm

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
BatteringRambo said:
I live in AZ and also have Sunday Ticket...Ch 5 CBS here shows Patriots-Rams. Hmmmmm
NFC westopponent

Angry Ram

Thordaddy said:
Angry Ram said:
libertadrocks said:

Oklahoma? Not Arizona ,What does it matter?
Well I've never been to England
But I kinda like the Beetles
We really NEED musical note emoticons

Sam Bradford influence...Rams are now a "regional" team. But 2nd after Dallas.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
You'd think Kroenke would have some pull in making sure the game is televised in the St Louis area. I mean he's the one who is responsible for the game being played in London right? I'd of damn sure made it where my season ticket holders could watch the game. Matter of fact, I would of opened the dome up for season ticket holders and had a feed to the game on a big screen.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
libertadrocks said:
Angry Ram said:
libertadrocks said:

Used to be. Moved to Springfield MO awhile back.

Check out this CBS coverage map

http://www.the506.com/nflmaps/2012/wk8.html

Who ever constructed that thing was on crack.
What the crap is that about? Why bleed so much of the Indy game over into Missouri?

Angry Ram

libertadrocks said:
Angry Ram said:
libertadrocks said:

It's on CBS that's why...and you're in the KC market. It sucks, but the markets determine themselves.

X said:
libertadrocks said:
Angry Ram said:
libertadrocks said:

What the crap is that about? Why bleed so much of the Indy game over into Missouri?

You mean Illinois? Derp///