London Game Against AZ looks to be a BRAWL

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Just last week, the London game looked like an easy win (if there is such a thing in the NFL).

Now?

Well, let's just say that Adrian Peterson looks to be AP again behind that Cards OL.

Fitz is still Fitz and Carson can still deliver the ball.

Their D is still a wild card, but they have players.

I still like our chances because this team, young and inconsistent as they are, they find a way to win... one week O, another week D, this week Special Teams.

And we're 3-0 on the road which means that McVay's preparation for road games isn't a fluke.

If our D shows up, this game has all the makings of a downright slobberknocker...

Here's hoping Joyner is healthy cuz we'll need him.

Oh, and JJ is really showing up at safety, isn't he???

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
The key to the game to me is Fitz vs Truuu. Fitz has been whooping our ass for years and I'm tired of seeing him get 100+ yrds against us. Outside of that, I think we can shut AP down and get to Palmer. We can't fumble the ball like we have been doing.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
After the way we shut down Fournette in the 2nd half has me feeling better. He is better than AP at this stage of their careers. This is a game we should win. But like the OP said the Cards are not dead. Should be a great game!

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
yeah another big game (amazing how every game is big when you're winning!) before coming back to play the Giants

Road Warriors baby! lets go!!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The hell with this. We're going to go out there and punish Arizona's old ass. That team is completely reliant on a bunch of guys on their last legs. Let's take those legs out from under them.

tempests

Hall of Fame
London games are typically awful. I expect a stinker that no one who isn't a fan of these two teams will want to watch.

I will make a prediction, one team will come to play and the other one may as well have stayed home.

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
After the way we shut down Fournette in the 2nd half has me feeling better. He is better than AP at this stage of their careers. This is a game we should win. But like the OP said the Cards are not dead. Should be a great game!

I disagree. AP made some runs today that were just...special. I'd really enjoy rooting for him if he weren't on the cards...

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
London games are typically awful. I expect a stinker that no one who isn't a fan of these two teams will want to watch.

I will make a prediction, one team will come to play and the other one may as well have stayed home.

That seems to be the case.

I really hope the Rams staying in Jville and working on adjusting their body clocks will be very helpful for this.

AZ is going to be on a longer flight than us and as anyone who's been on a plane for longer than 5 hours can attest, it just affects you no matter what your sleep schedule is.

Here's hoping if only one team shows up, it's our Rams!!! GO RAMS!!!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The hell with this. We're going to go out there and punish Arizona's old ass. That team is completely reliant on a bunch of guys on their last legs. Let's take those legs out from under them.
I believe we will make them hate playing football and want retirement! We HAVE to assert our dominance over them!

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams are an early 3 1/2 point favorite. Starting to earn some respect

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Don't kill me, but as long as we can score more than 20-24 points, we win.

I'm not that worried about AP, but I'm sure he'll get one score.

Fitz, on the other hand, is who I'm worried about! That egghead comes to play every time he lines up against us.

We NEED to stay with what's working during the game and not get away from the damn run game. More than anything, we will have to score touchdowns in the red zone to beat these guys.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Guess what fans.

This team can win cleanly, it can be in shootouts, it can be in defensive battles, it can win ugly.

The Cardinals? They have beaten the Colts, 49ers and Bucs. And had to go to OT to beat the Colts and 49ers. And went to the wire with the Bucs playing Fitzpatty at QB.

Lost to the Lions and Cowboys. One team the Rams already beat and I am confident the Rams would beat the Lions.

Arians the Oinker is not a genius. And they have not faced a pass rush like the Rams will bring against that very average OL.

I think it'll be a win for the Rams, not a blowout, but not a nail biter though either. I think they bring home a solid win.

Give Arians some 7-9 bullshit.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
There a problem right there - we are the home team against AZ.... (It just feels like a road game...) ;)

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Division game dudes. Throw all logic out the effin window.

Cards gonna give us all they got, hope the Rams are ready and by God they'd better shut down the MFing Cards' running game. AP loved the Jeff Fisher D and I don't want to stomach that $#!T.

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
Rams are an early 3 1/2 point favorite. Starting to earn some respect

I think after people rewatch both games that the line will tighten considerably ESPECIALLY after the talking heads and pundits anoint AP as the best acquisition for the Cards since Warner. Bank on THAT statement happening...

Also, spreads don't tend to mean anything in the real world for any individual game. There may be some folks who tend to estimate more correctly than not, but that's about it.

I mean we were dawgs and won by 10.

Q729

Legend
One thing I'm looking forward to is not waiting as long for this one to start!

Edit: Nevermind. It's still only a 1pm ET start. :unsure:

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
That works for me...I'm not a morning person...