London Coverage of the game. aka - British chicks sound hot

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
"Jag You Wahs."

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHU1ZQihQxs[/youtube]

The NFL returns to the UK on Sunday with the St Louis Rams preparing to take on the New England Patriots at London's Wembley Stadium. The Rams go into the encounter with a 3 and 4 record, which means that they've already won more games than in their entire regular season in 2011.

It will be tough though against AFC East leaders the Pats, the defending 2011 AFC Conference champions.

"They are playing as a group as good as they have ever played, and that is going back a few years. With the weapons that he has now, the healthy tight ins, the versatile backs that he has out in the back field, they are playing at a much faster pace than they have which creates problems and puts a lot of pressure of the defence. So we are going to have to try and slow that pace down a little bit. To give you an example, they have got over 75 more rush attempts than the league average - that shows how many plays they are getting off. There are obvious reasons why they are first in the National league."

This is the first time that the St Louis have been invited to play in an International Series match. The NFL has made a long-term commitment to staging games in London, with the Jacksonville Jaguars recently agreeing to play a regular season game there for the next four years from 2013.

Visit the Livesport.TV Website: http://www.livesport.tv/

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Re: London Coverage of the game. aka - British chicks sound

That video about put me to sleep. I dont think I have ever seen such a passive NFL promo.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Re: London Coverage of the game. aka - British chicks sound

lol. I know, right?

---------- mono ------------ tone ----------- reporting --- at --- its -- finest.