LOL, you have to laugh at the Cowboys...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RFIP

Few things make me happier than another futile season in Big D. All the glitz and glamour, 1 playoff win in forever! :rofl:

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I have friends that were gloating after they barely beat the Giants a few weeks ago. Lol

I'm enjoying this.

RamzFanz

Damnit
The Cowboys have the best stadium in the NFL with dancing pole girls, hot cheerleaders, a massive screen, great explosions and show, and huge bathrooms. They share a massive parking lot with their baseball stadium so you can tailgate and do both games in a day.

All they need now is a team worth watching and fans worth respecting.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I can't laugh at them. All the blame gets thrown on the QBs, but that defense has been below average for years. Despite that, it all starts at the top w/ Jurrah. For whatever reason, he had coaches that gets sterling winning records and then they get fired or "retire". Now whoever is HC is always gonna feel pressure, even if they make progress. Dallas ownership is on par w/ Washington and Cleveland. Why would anyone want to go there knowing full well how those organizations are run?

RamzFanz

Damnit
I can't laugh at them. All the blame gets thrown on the QBs, but that defense has been below average for years. Despite that, it all starts at the top w/ Jurrah. For whatever reason, he had coaches that gets sterling winning records and then they get fired or "retire". Now whoever is HC is always gonna feel pressure, even if they make progress. Dallas ownership is on par w/ Washington and Cleveland. Why would anyone want to go there knowing full well how those organizations are run?

Jurrah has run his team into the ground.

Does anyone else look at him and think ugly penis? Maybe it's just me?

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer

Not until you said that.

Gonna have nightmares now on. Dream thread gonna get disgusting now.

moklerman

Warner-phile

As opposed to an attractive penis? They're all ugly if you ask me. But I'd have to go with crypt-keeper as far as Jerry's resemblance. I'd certainly have no problem calling him a dick, but he doesn't literally look like one.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Orton went full Romo. Looks like it's just a Cowboy thing.

RamzFanz

Damnit
As opposed to an attractive penis? They're all ugly if you ask me. But I'd have to go with crypt-keeper as far as Jerry's resemblance. I'd certainly have no problem calling him a dick, but he doesn't literally look like one.

Sorry dude, it's just genetics. Chicks always comment on how nice my penis is. I think a few have even said it doesn't resemble JJ at all.

JJs face just reminds me of a deformed penis.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

moklerman

Warner-phile
Orton went full Romo. Looks like it's just a Cowboy thing.
In the long run, it just may take some heat off of ginger-hair and Romo so maybe it'll be a silver lining for them. I'm still puzzled by their hiring of Kiffin as DC. There will be a lot of good candidates for DC out there and I'd go after one of them if I was JJ. Frazier, Horton, Lovie...so many good names that can still coach that haven't had the league pass them by like Kiffin. His defense wasn't even good enough for the Pac-12 really. His TB days he was great but he doesn't seem like he's still got what it takes.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
I'm more interested in the laughter that the Rams have generated the past 10 years.

Another losing season. It's a joke.