Lol Where Are All These Bama Defensive Stars At???

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RFIP

Against a mediocre OU offense they are getting torched at the stake! Dix? And the LB Mosley?

Can you say over-hyped?

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
They are kind of playing to their level. Some of these guys aren't that good.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
So far Dix sucks. (Can I say that here?)

Dix sucking dick? I think you can :heh:

...though that just did put a very horrible image in my head :omg:

…..

Legend
Funny Tweet of the week

@Jake_Trotter said

With the points, OU leads Bama by 48.5 - 17

hahaha...Go ahead Sooners, take it personal. Love it.

lasvegasrams

Rookie
im in a sense glad bama got beaten badly by OU tonight. we can still land mosley or clinton-dix with our 13th pick :D

i think bama's run defense was exposed in the auburn game and saban was too stubborn to fix it. mosley and dix are NFL ready athletes that with an excellent coach like fisher can do big things for our defense.

Alan

Legend
As I don't like Alabama I'm very happy with their poor showing. :woot::lol:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
It's good for the SEC to take it on the chin from time to time.:razz:

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Even down here in Bama country know that ....You ROD'mers should of known that about that hyped up Bama deep safety Clinton-Dix...if you had been reading some of my posts this past month.

Now if you want a bonified far ranging hard hitter, tackling machine deep safety or an up close in the box safety or a Nickle-Back DB don't let that small size turn you off there a lot to this small guy....then look no farther & here he is Lamarcus Joyner, Sr., Florida State!

If the Ram can select him with our #42 second round pick the fun has just began! Could be better than former Toby Wright selected in the 2nd rd #49 in 1994.

Now CJ Mosley is very much like JL but smaller. He Could play all the LB'er positions in a 43 or inside in a 34..most likely is where he is best. Mosley would be a 2nd rd. steal but he will never last that long & I see no reason for the Ram to target him with either of their #2 or #13 just not smart. If he drops after the late season losses & two very poor games to the #42 pick then lets do it!

Last edited by a moderator:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Yeah I was disappointed in the Alabama defensive players. Didn't see anyone really make their presence known.

This game was awesome tho. OU has the underdog is where they are best in these days.