LOL, Warner evaluating his chances and the hall next year...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

EastRam

Pro Bowler
LOL. I was gonna say Brenda too. Just proves your a tiny bit more of a douche bag than I am. :D

It's gonna be Brenda. And she's gonna repeat that she's the reason Kurt got the X-ray of his hand. :p

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I'll have to rent you out to Stu then,maybe I can start a rumor that Dickie is an atheist er sumthin' or he was on the board at planned parenthood.
Nah Les you're probably right Vermeil is a guy who stays in touch,Martz isn't the social type but Warner owes him a lot a whole lot but IMA stop there cuz I know it's gettin close to your bed time and I don't want to cause you indigestion,BTW what's a stud like you doin posting on Valantines this time of night ?you should be rollin like thunder under the covers bout now.

Pffttt.....I got that out of the way late this morning and early this afternoon.....I have big day tomorrow lol.

And I have the bruises and bite marks to prove it hahahahahahaha

Flipper_336

Starter
Name
Carl
Pace is not as good as those two IMO. I'm not saying he shouldn't be in the HOF but those two were better and I think most people would agree with that. Pace did have some down years and he had some games early in the years he held out and got tagged where he played poorly.
I'll have to respectfully disagree on that point.

Pace, when on form, was the best left tackle I've seen in my near thirty years of watching the NFL. He had it all- strength, finesse, balance, speed and technique.

Unfortunately, he could also be a lazy so-and-so and this meant that he didn't necessarily put 100% effort into every play. I believe that that was because he was so naturally gifted that he could coast through games, safe in the knowledge that he would still be better than his opponent.

Ogden and, in particular, Jones both worked harder and were more consistent than Big O. Neither, however, had his sheer ability. At the peak of their powers, there's no question in my mind that Pace was the best of the trio; what he lagged was consistency and the mindset to push himself to the very limit.

Longevity is, rightly or wrongly, one of the things which makes a player more likely to end up in Canton. Pace, through his various injuries, didn't have as long a period at the very top as either Ogden or Jones. But make no mistake: Pace was a "better" left tackle than either of them.

moklerman

Warner-phile
Warner should be a lock. He should be a first ballot lock. He won't be unanimous because many of the writers are idiots but this is the Hall of Fame. Not the Hall of Statistics or Hall of Longevity. Warner was the face of the NFL for a variety of years and his story and journey should make him an easy choice, even for the idiots who vote.

EliteRam

Kurt Warner is very underrated by a lot of people. Top 15 maybe Top 10 QB All-time. The Cardinals in their 94 year history have 6 playoff wins. 4 of them are with Warner, and they nearly won a Super Bowl with him if their defense could just get one last stop. He is 9-4 in the postseason with a 102.8 QB Rating.

EliteRam

Warner should be a lock. He should be a first ballot lock. He won't be unanimous because many of the writers are idiots but this is the Hall of Fame. Not the Hall of Statistics or Hall of Longevity. Warner was the face of the NFL for a variety of years and his story and journey should make him an easy choice, even for the idiots who vote.
Yep. He played 4 complete seasons with 12 or more starts. All 4 seasons his team went to the playoffs. Taking the 2008 Cardinals with the 28th ranked scoring defense to the Super Bowl proved he is an all-time-great QB.

TexasRam

Legend
Warner will get in. His Cards Super Bowl clinched his greatness.

Pace is next. Pace was dominating for a long time. Pace gets in way before Holt or Bruce if either of them even make it.