LOL, Warner evaluating his chances and the hall next year...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
If Kurt goes in,I hope he has Martz present him so they can bury the hatchet so many unconcerned parties carry over their parting of ways.

That'll never, ever happen. It'll be Vermiel and I'd bet every single dollar I have on that.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
If Orlando doesn't go in first year it's a travesty in my opinion. Ogden and Jones went in immediately...Orlando is every bit as good as those two, in many instances better. The three of them are synonymous if you ask me.

Pace is not as good as those two IMO. I'm not saying he shouldn't be in the HOF but those two were better and I think most people would agree with that. Pace did have some down years and he had some games early in the years he held out and got tagged where he played poorly.

EDIT.....I meant shouldn't but typed should.......it wasn't my fault, it's the iPad and the board coding.......:whistle:

Last edited:

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Off topic, that's one of the reasons I'm glad they put in the rookie salary slotting system. In addition to ending the insanity of early round rookie salaries, it stopped rookies from being hurt by holdouts.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
That'll never, ever happen. It'll be Vermiel and I'd bet every single dollar I have on that.
All your ROD money too?
I'm glad we're friends Les cuz when you hate somebody you hate em awful:D

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
All your ROD money too?
I'm glad we're friends Les cuz when you hate somebody you hate em awful:D

I can't deny that........but Thor those two are tied together. DV and Warner are very tight, almost like father and son tight.

Take the bet you goofball.........take the effing bet!

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Pace, Bruce, and Kurt all deserve it.

Mike Jones deserves an honorable mention just for kicks... :D

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave

For the WWE Hall of Fame, they are considering the induction of specific matches in addition to people.

Should the NFL ever induct plays, The Tackle should be in. While in any other situation it'd be just a play, it really was rising to the moment in a high pressure situation.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

I'm from the Cleveland area......the home of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. In fact I was one of the original supporters and donated a little money even before they had a place to build it.......anyway here is why I bring that up.

They have a section of the Hall dedicated to One Hit Wonders and when you walk through it you find yourself saying over and over "oh yeah I remember that.......that was a great song". So it would be a great idea to have amazing plays get in the HOF.

That way Lynne Fucking Swann would actually merit his space.........hehehe

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I'm from the Cleveland area......the home of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. In fact I was one of the original supporters and donated a little money even before they had a place to build it.......anyway here is why I bring that up.

They have a section of the Hall dedicated to One Hit Wonders and when you walk through it you find yourself saying over and over "oh yeah I remember that.......that was a great song". So it would be a great idea to have amazing plays get in the HOF.

That way Lynne Fucking Swann would actually merit his space.........hehehe

Cool stuff!

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
I can't deny that........but Thor those two are tied together. DV and Warner are very tight, almost like father and son tight.

Don't want to hurt your feelins Les,but I'm afraid you don't have the cash flow:p

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
MrSTL if you've never been to the Rock Hall (that's what we locals call it) you have to make the trip. Because an hour away, straight south, is Canton and the football HOF. You can spend a weekend and tour both and let me tell you if you are a music fan the Rock Hall is fantastic.......every bit as good as the football hall of fame. It's a fantastic getaway trust me.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Don't want to hurt your feelins Les,but I'm afraid you don't have the cash flow:p

If I lose ill work it off by doing dishes........but I don't think I will lose lol......

Vermiel and Warner are tight.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
If I lose ill work it off by doing dishes........but I don't think I will lose lol......

Vermiel and Warner are tight.
I'll have to rent you out to Stu then,maybe I can start a rumor that Dickie is an atheist er sumthin' or he was on the board at planned parenthood.
Nah Les you're probably right Vermeil is a guy who stays in touch,Martz isn't the social type but Warner owes him a lot a whole lot but IMA stop there cuz I know it's gettin close to your bed time and I don't want to cause you indigestion,BTW what's a stud like you doin posting on Valantines this time of night ?you should be rollin like thunder under the covers bout now.

EastRam

Pro Bowler

Will he cry....

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I've been here u whiny dog.

I kinda think Brenda will present Kurt :whistle:

Oh you mean your girlfriend is not letting you on the computer as much.

Miss ya.....ya need to come around here a little more.

Nice retort re:Brenda........putz lol........that was a good one I admit