LOL, Warner evaluating his chances and the hall next year...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I'd like to think Kurt killed any doubt on his HoF resume by returning to the Super Bowl with the Cardinals. Before that, someone COULD claim that he had a great 3 years, but nothing besides that.

Ask Terrell Davis how much THAT sucks.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

That's what I like to hear from Kurt. I don't want to hear him toot his own horn. There will be plenty of people to do that.

I remember an interview he did with Dan Patrick when he signed with the cardinals. Dan asked him if he thought he had done enough to gain entry into the hof, Kurt asked Dan if he led the cardinals to the Super Bowl would he think he had done enough to go into the hof. Patrick said, "if you lead the cardinals to the super bowl I will put you up for entry into the hof".

Funny at the time, let's see if he remembers those words.

jjab360

Legend
Love the humility coming from an all time great.

Clowns like Deion and Richard Sherman could learn a thing or two from a class act.

RFIP

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

That's what I like to hear from Kurt. I don't want to hear him toot his own horn. There will be plenty of people to do that.

I remember an interview he did with Dan Patrick when he signed with the cardinals. Dan asked him if he thought he had done enough to gain entry into the hof, Kurt asked Dan if he led the cardinals to the Super Bowl would he think he had done enough to go into the hof. Patrick said, "if you lead the cardinals to the super bowl I will put you up for entry into the hof".

Funny at the time, let's see if he remembers those words.

I remember that convo he had with Patrick too.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
He's a lock and more for what he did in AZ , everyone will look at the class and say ,he had a lot of help here, FItz and WHO in AZ,I'm sure there are some names but they don't pop into my mind.

iced

He's a lock and more for what he did in AZ , everyone will look at the class and say ,he had a lot of help here, FItz and WHO in AZ,I'm sure there are some names but they don't pop into my mind.

I can name some of those cardinals on that roster...

fitzgerald
boldin
doucet
edgerrin james
carlos dansby
adrian wilson
darnell dockette
i think campbells rookie year
levi brown LT

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
OK he had some real support there thanks iced,I knew if I posted my ignorance someone would educate me(y)
Can you go back and edit that post for me?:eek:

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Honestly, I think Kurt is the first one in of the 4. It's too bad they won't all go in together because I think they are all deserving.

I think Kurt gets in right away because it has been a while since a QB has gone in, the WRs probably have to wait like some of the other greats at that position have had too...and I also think there is a good chance Orlando gets in and I find it doubtful they'd go more than 2 people from the same team.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
If Kurt goes in,I hope he has Martz present him so they can bury the hatchet so many unconcerned parties carry over their parting of ways.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
When I really think about it... I'd have to say that Kurt is the most deserving of all Rams listed. Not taking anything away from the others, they are bad asses in their own ways too... but Kurt's rise from the grocery store combined with his play on the field is a story that's better than fiction.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
When you look at it by position Warner was better at QB than Holt or Bruce were at WR which is saying A LOT of course because both of them are up for induction. And he is also a better QB than Pace was at LT.

So of the four he goes in first IMO.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
I think Kurt and Isaac should go in 1st. year! Think Orlando will have to wait a while. Torry may never get in! JMO.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I think Kurt and Isaac should go in 1st. year! Think Orlando will have to wait a while. Torry may never get in! JMO.
Isaac deserves to go in first year, but because of the logjam at WR, I don't know.

I hope he does though.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
If Orlando doesn't go in first year it's a travesty in my opinion. Ogden and Jones went in immediately...Orlando is every bit as good as those two, in many instances better. The three of them are synonymous if you ask me.

A55VA6

Legend
Torry Holt will make the Hall of Fame. There's just no way he doesn't. Might be a few years though.

Ram_of_Old

As far as I am concerned, Warner is a lock on the first ballot. His talent, his character, and his community work should put him in easily. He is the face of the NFL even now that he is retired.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
If Orlando doesn't go in first year it's a travesty in my opinion. Ogden and Jones went in immediately...Orlando is every bit as good as those two, in many instances better. The three of them are synonymous if you ask me.
I think so ,too. The dudes that vote don't always see what us fans do.