lol @ this fight during the 9ers/Colts game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrmcUAUP4hw[/youtube]

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Mojo Ram said:
The seats won.
Whoever that Colts fan was throwing punches, he needs to take some lessons from my sister.
Because she most definitely knows how to uncork a right. That guy ... not so much.

And two Colts fans (one who can't really fight) cleared out a section of niners fans?

lol.

Man, we gotta kick the crap out of this team tomorrow just out of principle. :sly:

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
X said:
Mojo Ram said:
The seats won.
Whoever that Colts fan was throwing punches, he needs to take some lessons from my sister.
Because she most definitely knows how to uncork a right. That guy ... not so much.

And two Colts fans (one who can't really fight) cleared out a section of niners fans?

lol.

Man, we gotta kick the crap out of this team tomorrow just out of principle. :sly:

Lol. I couldn't tell if the guy was frisking him, massaging him or trying to punch him. It is California...maybe it's just foreplay. :lol:

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
jrry32 said:
X said:
Mojo Ram said:
The seats won.

lol.

Lol. I couldn't tell if the guy was frisking him, massaging him or trying to punch him. It is California...maybe it's just foreplay. :lol:
That was wrong, funny but still WRONG

RamzFanz

Damnit
X said:
Mojo Ram said:
The seats won.

lol.

I went through it frame by frame as you have suggested.

The guy in the FREAK T-Shirt whooped some ass despite being out numbered and taken down four rows of seats. His Niners buddy didn't last a second. I mean, the girl in the gray tank up there was kicking him. :shock:

The Colts dude was throwing punches like he was fighting for the last tampon in the box.

Morale of the story - The Rams need to be FREAKS.

(actually, all I saw was this, and I thought... "she now knows her boyfriend is a whimp and she needs a beer"... but that's just me)

this_zpsb2dad917.jpg

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
RamzFanz said:
X said:
Mojo Ram said:
The seats won.

lol.

I went through it frame by frame as you have suggested.

The guy in the FREAK T-Shirt whooped some ass despite being out numbered and taken down four rows of seats. His Niners buddy didn't last a second. I mean, the girl in the gray tank up there was kicking him. :shock:

The Colts dude was throwing punches like he was fighting for the last tampon in the box.

Morale of the story - The Rams need to be FREAKS.

(actually, all I saw was this, and I thought... "she now knows her boyfriend is a whimp and she needs a beer"... but that's just me)

this_zpsb2dad917.jpg
Now that needs to be the bouncy

Psycho_X

Legend
Omg, what was with the love taps that guy in the Reggie Wayne jersey was dishing out lol. It looked like he was play fighting.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Psycho_X said:
Omg, what was with the love taps that guy in the Reggie Wayne jersey was dishing out lol. It looked like he was play fighting.

When i first watched this, that guy made me think this fight was staged lol.

fearsomefour

Legend
Idiots all.
The only thing that gives some comfort after watching that is the hope that some of these drunk fools drove off a bridge on the way home.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
fearsomefour said:
Idiots all.
The only thing that gives some comfort after watching that is the hope that some of these drunk fools drove off a bridge on the way home.

Yup.

Every time I see a fight at a sporting event it makes me sick. That type of behavior is neanderthal.

JIMERAMS

Pro Bowler
Name
Bill
watch that girl in the tank top. that little 49er fan tries to knock her out and he ends up on the ground in pain. his buddy is waving his finger at her :rofl: she must have connected on some kicks or someoneelse jacked him up. :p

edit looks like the guy in the camo pants jumped in and rocked him. that guy did a jump kick on that girl :shock: boy is he tough :roll:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
X said:
Mojo Ram said:
The seats won.

lol.

Man - no doubt. Dude was raining punches from rainbow and lollypop land. I could just barely make out what he was saying...."thtop it you brute. Thtop it. Take thith you meany"

Oh the horror! Whiner fan was in fear for their lives! :tooth:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
LesBaker said:
fearsomefour said:
Idiots all.

Yup.

Every time I see a fight at a sporting event it makes me sick. That type of behavior is neanderthal.

Then whatever you do - don't go to a Raiduh game. There's more action in the seats than on the field. Of course it is usually more entertaining than the product on the field. :sly:

JIMERAMS

Pro Bowler
Name
Bill
RamFan503 said:
X said:
Mojo Ram said:
The seats won.

lol.

Man - no doubt. Dude was raining punches from rainbow and lollypop land. I could just barely make out what he was saying...."thtop it you brute. Thtop it. Take thith you meany"

Oh the horror! Whiner fan was in fear for their lives! :tooth:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
LesBaker said:
fearsomefour said:
Idiots all.

Yup.

Every time I see one i make a deal with the guy next to me to grab each other and act like were fighting so others will leave us alone :?!:

Man I was at a Cardinal game once when a bunch of bussed in drunk as hell losing Bear fans threw a beer at me and my brother,I was late 20's so was my bro. we cracked a few heads before the ushers stepped in, they'd seen the whole thing and knew we were season ticket holders, just told us to sit down and they'd take it from there.

SO yeah I been a bit of a neanderthal at times,but you knew that :tooth:

fearsomefour

Legend
RamFan503 said:
LesBaker said:
fearsomefour said:
Idiots all.

Yup.

Then whatever you do - don't go to a Raiduh game. There's more action in the seats than on the field. Of course it is usually more entertaining than the product on the field. :sly:

Been to three games in Oakland and more in SF....in my experience the fans are worse in SF.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
fearsomefour said:
RamFan503 said:
LesBaker said:
fearsomefour said:
Idiots all.

Yup.

Been to three games in Oakland and more in SF....in my experience the fans are worse in SF.

Huh. They put down their lattes? I've only been to one football game and a couple baseball games in Candlestick. Never saw anything happen in the seats.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
RamFan503 said:
fearsomefour said:
RamFan503 said:
LesBaker said:
fearsomefour said:
Idiots all.

Yup.

Huh. They put down their lattes? I've only been to one football game and a couple baseball games in Candlestick. Never saw anything happen in the seats.
Y'bit 4 Stu buys the expensive seats :ww: :mrgreen: