LOL.....The Cards are starting to unravel...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DeaconJ

Rookie
Maybe the cheerleaders see the writing on the wall? :rofl:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/arizona-cardinals-cheerleader-beat-boyfriend-victim-article-1.1415958" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/a ... -1.1415958</a>

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
She's fucking nastier than Miley. Apparently she's cheerleader material for the deadbirds though.

Maybe they should consider her for offensive guard instead.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Selassie I said:
She's fucking nastier than Miley. Apparently she's cheerleader material for the deadbirds though.

Maybe they should consider her for offensive guard instead.
Reminds me of my 1st wife :boing:

jap

Legend
That kind of thing happens more often than you think. All you need is a combo of a passive guy who firmly believes it is unmanly to strike a woman and an angry, dominating (alcohol/drug-induced) woman.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
jap laying out the pathway:
All you need is a combo of a passive guy who firmly believes it is unmanly to strike a woman and an angry, dominating (alcohol/drug-induced) woman.
Hah! I've got the first one down pat and I'm working on half of the second one. I use rope-a-dope.

moklerman

Warner-phile
That was assault? Getting his hair pulled? And the guy's an MMA fighter? It'd be one thing if someone else recorded them fighting but him holding his cell phone at arm's length as she can barely stand up is a true indictment on this country's frivolous justice system. Sad for the cheerleader that she has such an a - hole boyfriend.

He's either cheating on her or ruined her career as a cheerleader or both.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Next time I'm drooling at one of them at the game (Dec 8), I'm going to remember that there's lots of smoke, mirrors and fake smiles and that there are just people with typical problems behind the glam. Maybe, many of them are crazy, on anti-depress meds or are so high maintenance, it would be impossible to keep them happy. Nice to look at, but so is a Ferrari. Both would be nice to take for a spin, but doubtful I'll ever own one :lol: Who knows, maybe there is a sweet hometown girl or two in the bunch that are normal. I would hope so.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
K - Dude is a pussy. 3:15am? Flirtatious text? They're both coke heads (or meth) and the chick who texted him is too. Moving on.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Psycho_X said:
Makeup can do amazing things.

I was going to say the same thing. Damn that's one bad mug shot!

bluecoconuts

Legend
RamFan503 said:
CGI_Ram said:
Psycho_X said:
Makeup can do amazing things.

I was going to say the same thing. Damn that's one bad mug shot!

Ever seen a GOOD mug shot?

This one.

meagan-simmons.jpg