Lol @ The bucs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

iced

I understand every announcer and radio host is going to be a bit of a homer, but they're also supposed to be some realism...

I live in the bay area - and I won't forget how the local guys wrote us off when they were going over the schedule. "Oh the Rams? we should beat no question. next team"

I'm thinking "really? Dude we embarrassed the bucs, IN THEIR OWN HOUSE, with 6 sacks and 4 int's...I was at that game, and we were up 21-7 midway through the third quarter."

I've already watched 3 sacks tonight on freeman in the first quarter, and Donald Penn (Mr.all pro at LT) just simply got dominated by Jones....It was also a coverage sack, which brings me more to my point.

We have the best pass rush in the league, and a by far better secondary than the Pats; I simply cannot wait to play them and beat them.

I might even set a reminder date for the day after that says "Call 98 the fan and talk shit about writing off the rams"

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
iced said:
I understand every announcer and radio host is going to be a bit of a homer, but they're also supposed to be some realism...

I live in the bay area - and I won't forget how the local guys wrote us off when they were going over the schedule. "Oh the Rams? we should beat no question. next team"

I'm thinking "really? Dude we embarrassed the bucs, IN THEIR OWN HOUSE, with 6 sacks and 4 int's...I was at that game, and we were up 21-7 midway through the third quarter."

I've already watched 3 sacks tonight on freeman in the first quarter, and Donald Penn (Mr.all pro at LT) just simply got dominated by Jones....It was also a coverage sack, which brings me more to my point.

We have the best pass rush in the league, and a by far better secondary than the Pats; I simply cannot wait to play them and beat them.

I might even set a reminder date for the day after that says "Call 98 the fan and talk shit about writing off the rams"

I was at that game too and the score made it look closer than it really was. The Rams were in control of that entire game, there was no point where the Bucs were even a mild threat.

The next day the local guys on the ESPN affiliate here in this area were giving props to the Rams.

FRO

Legend
We should have beat the Bucs by a bigger margin, but our WRs decided not to catch anymore. There were a number of drops if memory serves me correctly.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Tampa... Probably our easiest win in 2012.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Im from Tampa Bay as well, and all my buddies who are huge Bucs fans wanted Freeman gone after that game. A lot of them have grown to hate Freeman.

As for those announcers saying they'd beat us easy, obviously not very educated when it comes to football.

iced

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Tron said:
Im from Tampa Bay as well, and all my buddies who are huge Bucs fans wanted Freeman gone after that game. A lot of them have grown to hate Freeman.

As for those announcers saying they'd beat us easy, obviously not very educated when it comes to football.

lol right.

I'll never understand the logic behind it: "oh we got completely owned and embarrassed in our own house by this team who had a much better record than us in a tougher divsion, but ya we'll beat them no sweat."

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
iced said:
lol right.

I'll never understand the logic behind it: "oh we got completely owned and embarrassed in our own house by this team who had a much better record than us in a tougher divsion, but ya we'll beat them no sweat."

Homerism at its best my friend. Thatd be like us saying we'd destroy New England this year easily if we played them, and Gronk was healthy and Hernandez wasnt in jail and they got super studs in the draft. I'd say we have a chance, but i wouldnt write them off like they were a nat on the wall.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Reminds me of the Redskins games the past 2 years. Both times we beat them and their radio guys Chad Dukes and LaVarr Arrington (well it was mostly Chad Dukes) basically just wondered what was wrong with Washington.

"You get beat by a team like the Rams..."

"Who the heck is Danny Amendola??"

Shit like that...pissed me off.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
My oldest son and I still laugh our asses off when we reminisce about our car ride home after the tampon game last year. We were stuck in a traffic jam on I-4 for an extra hour south of Lakeland. The fucs call-in shows were our source of priceless comedy. Every single caller vomited at the mouth about freeman. None of them having a shred of football intelligence ,,, NONE of them. I'm not kidding when I say that my son and I start laughing our fucking asses off when we talk about that car ride. My son does some imitations of the callers we heard... best time caught in a traffic jam ever spent.

In my experience, the tampon fans our the worst in the NFL. I've been to many other road stadiums too. None come close to being as hostile and ignorant as the fuc fans. I'm not just saying that because of my utter hate for the fucs either.

I've been to just about every Ram game there going back to 79. It had been far too long since we beat them down there in tampon. That game ,,, especially Lance's long TD in the second half totally taking the life out of the fuc faithful,,, was extra satisfying for me... the ride home with my boy is one of those memories that will last forever.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Angry Ram said:
Reminds me of the Redskins games the past 2 years. Both times we beat them and their radio guys Chad Dukes and LaVarr Arrington (well it was mostly Chad Dukes) basically just wondered what was wrong with Washington.

"You get beat by a team like the Rams..."

"Who the heck is Danny Amendola??"

Shit like that...pissed me off.

Chad is actually a trip I think, but not the most savvy football guy on earth. Lil tidbit, that dude had boob reduction surgery back in the day before he had a show with Lavar. He totally went on air and owned it though. Shoot, if I go up another cupsize, I may follow suit! Ummm, totally derailed this thread. Go back to sleep Scott, you're drunk!!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Selassie I said:
My oldest son and I still laugh our asses off when we reminisce about our car ride home after the tampon game last year. We were stuck in a traffic jam on I-4 for an extra hour south of Lakeland. The fucs call-in shows were our source of priceless comedy. Every single caller vomited at the mouth about freeman. None of them having a shred of football intelligence ,,, NONE of them. I'm not kidding when I say that my son and I start laughing our fucking asses off when we talk about that car ride. My son does some imitations of the callers we heard... best time caught in a traffic jam ever spent.

In my experience, the tampon fans our the worst in the NFL. I've been to many other road stadiums too. None come close to being as hostile and ignorant as the fuc fans. I'm not just saying that because of my utter hate for the fucs either.

I've been to just about every Ram game there going back to 79. It had been far too long since we beat them down there in tampon. That game ,,, especially Lance's long TD in the second half totally taking the life out of the fuc faithful,,, was extra satisfying for me... the ride home with my boy is one of those memories that will last forever.

Awesome. Love it. My son is a die hard rams fan as well. Need to take him on a road trip to see the Rams before he leaves for college. We have never seen them together.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Selassie I said:

Damn.....I had no problem with fans in that stadium.....in fact the people around us were pretty cool and easy to talk to.

Maybe it's you LOLOL.

iced

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Selassie I said:
My oldest son and I still laugh our asses off when we reminisce about our car ride home after the tampon game last year. We were stuck in a traffic jam on I-4 for an extra hour south of Lakeland. The fucs call-in shows were our source of priceless comedy. Every single caller vomited at the mouth about freeman. None of them having a shred of football intelligence ,,, NONE of them. I'm not kidding when I say that my son and I start laughing our freaking asses off when we talk about that car ride. My son does some imitations of the callers we heard... best time caught in a traffic jam ever spent.

yea, some guys were hostile..I remember having a smoke and watching a play on tv that was positive for the Rams, so I cheered,shouted,and clapped my hands - this bucs guy in a crowd just looked at me pissed off, as if he were going to do something.. Just made me laugh even more.

Most of the other bucs fans i talked to before, during, and after the game were cool. Had some fun mingling with crowds... i actually remember thinking "there some cute ram fans here....ahhh I know - if I want to find an awesome girl I gotta start hittin' on the female Ram's fans at these games"

Most hostile for me was Oakland fans...you gotta wear Kevlar to go to a game there

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
LesBaker said:
Selassie I said:

Damn.....I had no problem with fans in that stadium.....in fact the people around us were pretty cool and easy to talk to.

Maybe it's you LOLOL.

:what:

Back when it was the Big Sombrero things were much more civil.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Faceplant said:
Selassie I said:

Awesome. Love it. My son is a die hard rams fan as well. Need to take him on a road trip to see the Rams before he leaves for college. We have never seen them together.

My oldest moved into his dorm room 2 days ago...

You need to make that happen,,, just do it somewhere other than tampon. :mrgreen:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
iced said:
Selassie I said:
My oldest son and I still laugh our asses off when we reminisce about our car ride home after the tampon game last year. We were stuck in a traffic jam on I-4 for an extra hour south of Lakeland. The fucs call-in shows were our source of priceless comedy. Every single caller vomited at the mouth about freeman. None of them having a shred of football intelligence ,,, NONE of them. I'm not kidding when I say that my son and I start laughing our freaking asses off when we talk about that car ride. My son does some imitations of the callers we heard... best time caught in a traffic jam ever spent.

yea, some guys were hostile..I remember having a smoke and watching a play on tv that was positive for the Rams, so I cheered,shouted,and clapped my hands - this bucs guy in a crowd just looked at me pissed off, as if he were going to do something.. Just made me laugh even more.

Most of the other bucs fans i talked to before, during, and after the game were cool. Had some fun mingling with crowds... i actually remember thinking "there some cute ram fans here....ahhh I know - if I want to find an awesome girl I gotta start hittin' on the female Ram's fans at these games"

Most hostile for me was Oakland fans...you gotta wear Kevlar to go to a game there

I can imagine that oakland would be the worst.

That Monday Night game back in the GSOT days felt like oakland to me though... there was a CHICK in my row who had on shoulder pads with spikes on them like the wrestling dudes. She was screaming for the crowd not to let me sit near her. I actually had to get the usher guy to tell her to shut the fuck up and let me to my seat... she was in the isle seat blocking my entry. Did I mention that it was a fucking CHICK with spiked shoulder pads.

That was a long walk back to the car that night.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
iced said:
Selassie I said:

lmao I think I would wear a Raider jersey to that game F that! haha jk I couldn't do that but that'll be the only time for 1.5 seconds I'd consider wearing any other jersey :)

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Selassie I said:
iced said:
Selassie I said:

I can imagine that oakland would be the worst.

That Monday Night game back in the GSOT days felt like oakland to me though... there was a CHICK in my row who had on shoulder pads with spikes on them like the wrestling dudes. She was screaming for the crowd not to let me sit near her. I actually had to get the usher guy to tell her to shut the fuck up and let me to my seat... she was in the isle seat blocking my entry. Did I mention that it was a fucking CHICK with spiked shoulder pads.

That was a long walk back to the car that night.
never heard of that before! lmfao! what a story.... was this is TB?

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Tron said:

What's going on brother?

Iron Lion

Starter
After looking through this thread I decided to visit their forums. Lol, you guys really should see it. They don't have enough buckets to bail with. So I gave them this to chew on, lol

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bucschat.com/showthread.php?36049-Glennon-looks-better-than-Freeman&p=715580#post715578" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bucschat.com/showthread.php? ... post715578</a>