LoL - Seahawks Fans Start Gofundme Campaign

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Seahawks fans start a GoFundMe campaign to break up Russell Wilson and singer Ciara so that the team can perform better.
ABOUT 2 HOURS AGO SPORTS

Seahawks fans believes that the key to turning around their season is having Ciara breakup with Russell Wilson.
They believe Russell plays his best ball after a breakup (or when he has been cheated on) and that the only reason Ciara is with him is because her music career isn’t going that great (we know it isn’t the sex).
They even set up a GoFundMe account to raise $50,000 for them to break up (we don’t entirely understand the logic behind that, but you do you, Seahawks fans).
The GoFundMe campaign which seems to have been removed, the description read:
Us Seahawks fans would love to see our team winning again.
After seeing how great Future Hendrix career has been since Ciara broke up with him. We think the same thing can happen to Russell Wilson again!!
After his wife cheated on him he won his first Super Bowl. We’re certain his next big breakup will encourage a rebound of epic proportions.
So to do this we’re gonna get Ciara’s career back on track so she has no time to be in a relationship. Donate to save our Seahawks!!
Go 12’s!!!
#FreeRussell

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Here I thought the fund was for Chancellor to get paid! :eek: If I were Wilson, I'd tell the fans to mind their own business! Ciara's a nice looking girl!

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

His wife cheated on him? I thought it would have been the other way around. Hot groupies throwing themselves at him every day. It would be hard to resist.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
It's not just Wilson that's the problem. The whole team is looking poor. The star player, Sherman, has been burned several times now and has 2 tackles in 2 games. I think not having Kam Chancellor out there is hurting the unit more than they realize.