Lol Kaepernick

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Just Awesome ROTFLMAO :mrburnsevil:

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I wonder which one is the woman in the relationship? my guess is Kraperdick. lol this would be so awesome if true.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
"She has the sweetest Adam's Apple" ... Colin Kaepernick

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
"Her's was bigger than mine" ... Colin Kaepernick

Last edited:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
jaw-dropping.gif

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
No wonder he looked so confused on the field!

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Um... I'll just ask for folks to tone it down, please.

I get wanting to have fun at Kaep's expense. He's a 49er, after all.

That said, one of my family is trans. I'll just leave it at that as a privacy issue.

I really only care what he does on the field unless he's harming someone off of it. Short of that, I'll respect his privacy and leave it at that.

Moreover, there's no grace in making fun of people for who they are. It wasn't but a few years ago that gay and lesbian folks were in the same spot. We don't have to understand. I don't always understand.

But grace always leads us to that place where we're our better selves.

That's all I wanted to say.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Um... I'll just ask for folks to tone it down, please.

I get wanting to have fun at Kaep's expense. He's a 49er, after all.

That said, one of my family is trans. I'll just leave it at that as a privacy issue.

I really only care what he does on the field unless he's harming someone off of it. Short of that, I'll respect his privacy and leave it at that.

Moreover, there's no grace in making fun of people for who they are. It wasn't but a few years ago that gay and lesbian folks were in the same spot. We don't have to understand. I don't always understand.

But grace always leads us to that place where we're our better selves.

That's all I wanted to say.
No bashing towards people's choice. All in good fun my friend. If a guy wants to be a girl or a girl wants to be a guy that's completely up to them. But you can't blame people, and especially Rams fans to not at least take a jab at that douche Kaepernick for wanting a chick with a dick.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I suppose, but if a trans person lurks here as a Rams fan, what are they to think?

And trust me when I say that if Kaep were at one of those dunking machines at the fair or had his head through a hole at a pie throwing booth, I'd be laying down some money for whatever charity...

I have no problem making fun of HIM. The gifs, the photoshopped pics... fair game, I suppose. None of us is in seminary or the nunnery.

I'm just asking for folks to go easy on trans stuff. I didn't even say stop. Just go easy, understanding that you don't know who's reading.

I will say that being a part of a trans person's journey has been an education that I can't really put into words (honestly, some words don't exist...). And I can see why the jokes hurt as much as they do.

I know I come across as a killjoy in this. I'm sorry. I just don't like to see collateral damage and if there's a trans person who's a Rams fan just having a nice time reading their favorite Rams site, I'd hate for this thread to crap on their day because it's the billionth example of how far they have to go.

That said, this should be about giving Kaep a hard time. And I know how to do that....

Kaep rolled out a winter clothing line recently. Here's one of his scarves:
Xq6Ak3X.jpg

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I suppose, but if a trans person lurks here as a Rams fan, what are they to think?

And trust me when I say that if Kaep were at one of those dunking machines at the fair or had his head through a hole at a pie throwing booth, I'd be laying down some money for whatever charity...

I have no problem making fun of HIM. The gifs, the photoshopped pics... fair game, I suppose. None of us is in seminary or the nunnery.

I'm just asking for folks to go easy on trans stuff. I didn't even say stop. Just go easy, understanding that you don't know who's reading.

I will say that being a part of a trans person's journey has been an education that I can't really put into words (honestly, some words don't exist...). And I can see why the jokes hurt as much as they do.

I know I come across as a killjoy in this. I'm sorry. I just don't like to see collateral damage and if there's a trans person who's a Rams fan just having a nice time reading their favorite Rams site, I'd hate for this thread to crap on their day because it's the billionth example of how far they have to go.

That said, this should be about giving Kaep a hard time. And I know how to do that....

Xq6Ak3X.jpg
I respect this completely man. I know there is a trans member on this site and I hope they don't think any of us are really making fun of transgenders. Also, your picture is hilarious hahaha

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
You're a good

Xq6Ak3X.jpg
You're a good man @Mackeyser , and a fine representative of your famy and beliefs. I can't stand kaep or the whiners but will honor your request for L'Attitudes here.

Peace my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.