LOL @ Justin King!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Remember this not too long ago?
King talks smack about Bradford and Rams. I know we covered that already just awesome to see karma. I wanted to see King succeed for us out of PSU just like most. Shit injury prone or not he simply could not cover and was easily juked by most wr's eye blink alone. Even Al Harris did more in his 13th? season also a street p/u for us in 8 games than King's career let alone missing all of the "locked out off season".

How fuckin awesome is it to just know we have a truly sick set of CB's now. :bign:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I kept hoping he would get better after that road-runner/coyote skit he and Torrey Smith played with each other last year, but it never happened. He flashed about 3 times the rest of the season. What a tremendous kick in the nads that we went from Bartell, Fletcher, Harris & Murphy to Justin King, Marquis Johnson, Rod Hood & Josh Gordy. Do any of them even play football anymore?

:uhh:

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Absolutely X! Fletcher maaaaaaaan. I couldn't resist. :sly:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
BatteringRambo said:
lol. I meant the last 4 guys, ya freakin' stoner. :rofl:

But, yeah. Now it looks like 2 of the other 4 don't play either. Bartell is injured, so he's not playing, and Murphy was claimed by the Lions. So, of 8 corners we had last year, 2 are playing for someone, and only one is starting? Am I getting that right?

Holy shit.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
X said:
BatteringRambo said:
lol. I meant the last 4 guys, ya freakin' stoner. :rofl:

But, yeah. Now it looks like 2 of the other 4 don't play either. Bartell is injured, so he's not playing, and Murphy was claimed by the Lions. So, of 8 corners we had last year, 2 are playing for someone, and only one is starting? Am I getting that right?

Holy shit.

I think Gordy is still playing for the Colts. Other than that...

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
I keep waiting to see Spags bring in Murphy. I think the Lions just cut him last week, maybe two weeks ago? Still, cut by the LIONS?! Maybe he snaps up King and Murphy both in NOLA? Three or four coaches' trash is another DC's treasure. :razzed: