lol ... Johnny Manziel. SMH

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Yaknow PT it's hard to describe, there are only a few cities who adore a pro sports team like the Browns are loved in CLE. The town is so devoted to that team and it's such a part of the fabric and life there.

If the stadium held 100,000 they could fill it with an 8-8 team.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Yaknow PT it's hard to describe, there are only a few cities who adore a pro sports team like the Browns are loved in CLE. The town is so devoted to that team and it's such a part of the fabric and life there.

If the stadium held 100,000 they could fill it with an 8-8 team.

They went on a roll from 86 to 89 but have had only two winning seasons since 1990. They must have some seriously passionate fans to keep showing up for the games.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
They went on a roll from 86 to 89 but have had only two winning seasons since 1990. They must have some seriously passionate fans to keep showing up for the games.
Thats brutal. My God.
smilol.gif

Speeps

Starter
This is exactly what I want my franchise QB to do in the offseason. (Sarcasm)

And this is why I love Sam Bradford. Not only is he talented, but he has the right character for the part.

ozarkram

Hall of Shame
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wont be the popular opinion but I like Manzeil and hope he does well except against us.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
There were a lot more than two posters here that wanted him in a rams jersey, mostly the Bradford haters. I also wouldn't consider myself acting high and mighty, it's common knowledge that he wouldn't fit in our system, nor is his attitude what we want being portrayed on our team. even though he was there at 13, that would have been extremely illogical. we picked up stephen hill in the offseason, so you would be wasting a first rd pick on a guy whos gonna be a third or fourth string qb. you could use him as a trade but what ar the odds of some other team willing to give up a valueable player at the position we want for a manziel? not good imo. i find it ironic that people ran away from Tebow who never wanted a media circus yet we have this drama queen who begs for the attention and everyone wants him. If he keeps it up I don't think he'll be trade bait at all.

I do remember RamsAndEwe making a case for JM in horns because she had watched him play pretty much every snap and thought he would be a good NFL QB. She may be the only one HERE though besides a few throwing around different scenarios based on the supposed new NFL QB model. But similar to the "Bradford Haters" there aren't many HERE. Regardless, it is still just an opinion and yours may be that Manziel will never amount to anything but to say absolutely that no team that needs a QB would trade for him if he shows well in preseason or that he would only be a third or fourth string QB is not really a widely held opinion. To say you can't believe some on here would want the Rams to draft the kid comes off (to me) as indignant toward posters because their opinion doesn't agree with yours. Just because this ass clown went out and made an ass out of himself yet again doesn't mean he still can't be a very good NFL QB. I don't think he will but I can see why others would.

I'm not defending the guy and I never wanted him in horns but I am not going to rail on or look down on people because they see it differently.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Wont be the popular opinion but I like Manzeil and hope he does well except against us.
I don't harbor any ill will toward the kid but I think he is going to find it pretty tough sledding in the NFL. I also don't think he is showing that he takes this whole thing as serious as maybe he should. But then he's a kid with a bunch of money and he's on vacation so..... Anyway, it's pretty hard to run from some of these freaks we have playing in the NFL and I'm not convinced he is going to get away with throwing the ball up for grabs the way he seemed to get away with in college. Guess we'll see.

OldRock

Rookie
Name
Rocky
I don't harbor any ill will toward the kid but I think he is going to find it pretty tough sledding in the NFL. I also don't think he is showing that he takes this whole thing as serious as maybe he should. But then he's a kid with a bunch of money and he's on vacation so..... Anyway, it's pretty hard to run from some of these freaks we have playing in the NFL and I'm not convinced he is going to get away with throwing the ball up for grabs the way he seemed to get away with in college. Guess we'll see.

I've seen this before. Flashy doesn't always translate to the pro level. Seems to be more prevalent in boxing, but translates well to football also. We'll see, but I don't think he will last. Doesn't look like a Cassius Clay to me.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
I'm telling you.......guy has BUST written all over him.
Did before the draft, it's just coming to light more now.