lol ... Johnny Manziel. SMH

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mick

Pro Bowler
Can't wait to see him take some big time hits....I just hope they have the NFL mics turned up...I want to hear the smack talk that will rain down on him.
:D

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I don't blame the guy for all the distractions, getting drunk, living it up. Let us all remember. He was sent to Cleveland! Sorry Les.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
There was very little prior to the draft that terrified me more than the weird reports that Fisher liked Manziel. Hated the kid as an NFL prospect, hate the kid as a human being, and I pity the Browns fans who have to watch him over the next few years.

Could he prove me wrong? Of course. He's a very good athlete who was very successful at the collegiate level. But - and this is a HUGE but(t) - I hate how his style of play translates to the world of Alec Ogletrees, Robert Quinns and Earl Thomases, and I see his immaturity as a ticking time bomb that has ticked down to two or one.

As for the video, Jesus man, who's impressed by a few hundred bucks in singles?

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
This is another case of a guy having a hugely inflated ego, like RGme. He probably acts like he's the King of Cleveland, and wow what a horrible title that would be!

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
As for the video, Jesus man, who's impressed by a few hundred bucks in singles?

Strippers, of course. I'm just surprised that such a BMOC as Johnny Football would be trying to impress strippers. But whatever floats his boat, so long as he isn't a Ram.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
If he doesn't pan out, he's going to go broke soooo fast.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
He comes from a wealthy family. He's one of a very, very few who's family probably has more money than he does.

Yeah, I was going to post the same thing.

Manziel has little perspective for what it takes to EARN money.

SierraRam

Recreational User
He comes from a wealthy family. He's one of a very, very few who's family probably has more money than he does.

explains a lot
images