lol. How do you get cut from a team you own?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
http://espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/story/_/i ... ship-share

Terrell Owens' tenure in the Indoor Football League came to an unceremonious end Tuesday when the Allen Wranglers released the controversial former NFL receiver.

Owens signed with the Wranglers in February, receiving a six-figure salary [hil]and an ownership stake in the franchise[/hil] located about 30 minutes north of Dallas. Owner Jon Frankel said Owens' ownership stake has been terminated because he violated his contract.

Frankel cited Owens' refusal to play in two upcoming road games that are critical to the Wranglers' playoff hopes and Owens' no-show for a scheduled appearance at a local children's hospital as the breaking points in the team's relationship with the receiver.

"Our fans are amongst the best in the league, and it is impossible to maintain a player when even our fans notice and comment on a player's lack of effort both on and off the field," Frankel said in a statement released to ESPNDallas.com. "We need to do what is best for this team, our fans and this community."

Owens, who was not required to play in all of the Wranglers' road games, could not be immediately reached for comment.

The 37-year-old Owens, whose tenures with the San Francisco 49ers, Philadelphia Eagles and Dallas Cowboys all ended acrimoniously, had hoped that playing for the Wranglers could help him get back in the NFL. He received no interest from NFL teams last season despite ranking second all-time in receiving yards (15,934), fourth in touchdowns (156) and sixth in catches (1,078).

Owens played one season each for the Buffalo Bills and Cincinnati Bengals after being released by the Cowboys after the 2008 season despite being one year into a four-year, $34 million contract extension. He caught 72 passes for 983 yards and nine touchdowns for the Bengals in 2010.

After Owens recovered from knee surgery to repair a torn ACL he suffered after the 2010 season, agent Drew Rosenhaus organized a nationally televised workout to prove his client was healthy. No scouts attended the workout.

Owens caught 35 passes for 420 yards and 10 touchdowns in eight games for the Wranglers.

"It's disappointing and unfortunate," Frankel said of releasing Owens, "but (he) could no longer be tolerated by the Wrangler organization."

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
"He could no longer be tolerated by the Wrangler organization." :lmao:

Favre had the same problem with a Wrangler organization for a while.

steferfootball

Starter
I think TO has emotional/depression issues as a result of being rejected by the NFL. I think this may be related to that.