LOL, Guessing Chris Long is one of Sam's "Bo-Bo's"?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
This is a repost. I think X has it up somewhere here

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I'm also proud to be one of Sam's "Bo-Bo's" :wink:

V3

Hall of Fame
How does him believing in Sam as a QB make him his "bobo"? A bobo is kinda like a person in your entourage. He didn't mention anything about spending time with Sam.

On a side note: I couldn't stop looking at the picture of Long(at least I think it's him) with a fro and stache in his locker.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
How does him believing in Sam as a QB make him his "bobo"? A bobo is kinda like a person in your entourage. He didn't mention anything about spending time with Sam.

On a side note: I couldn't stop looking at the picture of Long(at least I think it's him) with a fro and stache in his locker.
That looks like John Riggins - #44 of the SB winning Redskins.

V3

Hall of Fame

First off, that's kinda weird to have a picture of him in your locker like that.

Second, darn it! That would have been a lot funnier if it was Long.

Third, good spot. Was before my time so I wouldn't know.

duckhunter

Starter

I watched John and his OLine with the Jets run all day against the Big Red one Sunday about 10 rows up at the 50. Nobody paid attention to that guy Joe handing him the ball that day. Weeb Ewbank was their coach then. I believe Summerall was still a DB then.

Alan

Legend
BTW @RFIP, I just wanted to tell you that you've quickly become one of the more productive guys on this board. You bring lots of new content and insightful comments too. I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say we're really happy to have you here. :bigup:

Not that we don't like all our members. :slap:

Including the lurkers. :D

RFIP

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
BTW @RFIP, I just wanted to tell you that you've quickly become one of the more productive guys on this board. You bring lots of new content and insightful comments too. I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say we're really happy to have you here. :bigup:

Not that we don't like all our members. :slap:

Including the lurkers. :D

Thanks, and for the record I am one who have loved this team for 40 years, I will post early, and often. And as previously stated, I really like this board, it's a breath a fresh air from whence I came.

OhioRam

Rookie
Lol yea it is RFIP Just don't tell some of the others about it.I am sure you no the few I am talking about.
Blue and gold may like it here as well

RFIP

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Lol yea it is RFIP Just don't tell some of the others about it.I am sure you no the few I am talking about.
Blue and gold may like it here as well

Man I wish B&G were here!

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
First off, that's kinda weird to have a picture of him in your locker like that.

Second, darn it! That would have been a lot funnier if it was Long.

Third, good spot. Was before my time so I wouldn't know.
Riggins exhibited a kind of special toughness that is seen perhaps once or twice a decade. He also had an incredible motor, like nothing I think I've ever seen, which is why they called him "The Diesel". So, with that background, I can see why Chris might have a pic of him in his locker. And if I'm right in my assessment, then that's really a great role model for Chris to have, and it even excite me more to see a player on our D-line who cherishes such attributes.

I watched John and his OLine with the Jets run all day against the Big Red one Sunday about 10 rows up at the 50. Nobody paid attention to that guy Joe handing him the ball that day. Weeb Ewbank was their coach then. I believe Summerall was still a DB then.
Wow, you must be one of the few people on this board older than I. :D

Great to have you here, and great to have these kinds of historic insights.

Thanks, and for the record I am one who have loved this team for 40 years, I will post early, and often. And as previously stated, I really like this board, it's a breath a fresh air from whence I came.
Always love having another old timer join us here.