LOL Donald #14 in the TOP 100!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Donald comes in at #14 in the Top 100, WAAAAAAY Too Low!!
And to add insult to injury Josh Norman came in at #11!! Waaaaay too High! Words fail me!!!

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I think when you consider these rankings are both offensive and defensive players it's not too low.
Tbh, i haven't looked at the list of top 10.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Dudes in his 2nd year and jumped 78 spots from last year. He's the highest ranked DT the list has ever seen. Don't compare him to JJ Watt, they play different positions. By next year he will be in the top 10 consistently.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Dudes in his 2nd year and jumped 78 spots from last year. He's the highest ranked DT the list has ever seen. Don't compare him to JJ Watt, they play different positions. By next year he will be in the top 10 consistently.
Well, I have taped the episode and so haven't seen it yet..Even so, where do you place a DT that can't be stopped? Even when he doesn't get sacks, he disrupts the other teams offense, and that's Top 10 for me.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Yeah, sorry but AD is a top 5 player in this league. Let the suckers find out the hard way.

jetplt67

Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth...
If I'm not mistaken, these rankings are by players. When do they have time to watch games, other than their own? Rarely. They rely on what they hear on media or from others in their circle.
It's like the ProBowl, popularity contest.
I say: #14, great job Donald, use that as motivation and go teach the other players who should be #1. 1st hand information may change their vote.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Total disgrace, imo..

EDIT: The highest grade pff has ever given to any player, and you give him 14, gtfo... >endrant

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Donald should be top 5. But great job. You see the respect around the league.

SierraRam

Recreational User
I'm glad he's so 'low'! He came into the league pissed at falling to #13 in the draft, and he's been tearing new assholes ever since. I'd rank him at #99 and look the hell out!
upload_2016-6-29_21-13-51.jpeg

TexasRam

Legend
When you throw around grown men like they are kids, they tend to not want to vote for you.

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
idk personally im not too shocked. he plays one of the least flashiest positions there is. sure he gets more hurries and sacks than pretty much every DT ever but he still a DT nonetheless. like someone else said, players dont got time to watch every other game and get views on every player so those that get the flashy stats and media attention are gonna get more popularity among players. obviously he deserves to be higher, but thatll come no doubt

tempests

Hall of Fame
Congrats to Donald. He's 14th in a pool of 1700 players. Somehow I don't think being ranked in the 99th percentile is an insult.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Like the one player said, future hall of fame'r.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Well, I have taped the episode and so haven't seen it yet..Even so, where do you place a DT that can't be stopped? Even when he doesn't get sacks, he disrupts the other teams offense, and that's Top 10 for me.

GOOD GOD MAN! You still have a VCR and actually use it?!:redcard::fighting:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Not surprising, and I expected him to be in this range.

He's only in his 2nd year. He's not gonna beat out the top QBs, JJ Watt, Adrian Peterson, etc who have been in the league for years and have big presence to them.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Not surprising, and I expected him to be in this range.

He's only in his 2nd year. He's not gonna beat out the top QBs, JJ Watt, Adrian Peterson, etc who have been in the league for years and have big presence to them.
But to get beat-out by the likes of Josh Norman, who went at #11, is an insult! JMO