Local Sportscasters

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Whoever the Kansas City Chiefs announcer is. He's awesome.
I think you're talking about Hall of Fame Chief quarterback Len Dawson. He is excellent. Back when I lived in Kansas City, I used to turn the TV sound down and turn the radio on so I could listen to his broadcast.

RK3

Professional Lurker
Name
Russ
I think you're talking about Hall of Fame Chief quarterback Len Dawson. He is excellent. Back when I lived in Kansas City, I used to turn the TV sound down and turn the radio on so I could listen to his broadcast.

Used to do the same with Laker games, turn down the TV sound and listen to Chick Hearn on the radio.

bluecoconuts

Legend
For football, I never really get local guys other than when I stream preseason games. I like the Rams team with Faulk.

Otherwise I love Bob Miller and Jim Fox from the LA broadcast. They do a great job covering the Kings, but gave fair praise to the opposition. Absolutely love that they do the cup clinching game and release it later for the fans. Hearing the emotion is so awesome.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Dick Lane
11520744_ori.jpg

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I'm a little confused but if sportscaster means what I think it means Mike Shannon