Local Sportscasters

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Who is your favorite? Obviously a lot of you don't live in St.Louis area so your answers will differ. But for me is Fox 2s Martin Kilcoyne. The dude never really picks the rams, but I think it has to do with just seeing him talk about them, it takes me back and makes me realize football is almost here. Only a couple more weeks til training camp. FUCK IM FIRED UP!!!!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
If your speaking of "Commentators" I could listen to Mike Mayock (sp?) all day long. Plan sports casters. none!

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
I liked Mike Bush back when he did sports. Been a long time since I watched any local sports shows, though.

Chris Gervino in Columbia is the absolute fuckin' man, though.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Steve Savard.

How the hell do you see Savard in Florida? I remember when he first came to channel 4 when I was a kid, he challanged everyone to anything. It was neat.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
No, not talking about commentators. But if we were, he would be my choice as well, him and Al Michaels

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
The interwebosphere.
640px-Information_Superhighway.jpg

Gotta love the world wide webs!

Dr C. Hill

Rookie
Name
Doc
I still like Frank Cusimano, (sic?) His over the top praise of everything and everyone is probably the best thing that has happened to the St Louis sports scene in history!

VARam

Who is your favorite? Obviously a lot of you don't live in St.Louis area so your answers will differ. But for me is Fox 2s Martin Kilcoyne. The dude never really picks the rams, but I think it has to do with just seeing him talk about them, it takes me back and makes me realize football is almost here. Only a couple more weeks til training camp. freak IM FIRED UP!!!!
He's a Packers fan if I recall.

VARam

I liked Mike Bush back when he did sports. Been a long time since I watched any local sports shows, though.

Chris Gervino in Columbia is the absolute freakin' man, though.
Since when did he stop doing sports?

RK3

Professional Lurker
Name
Russ
Does Vin Scully count? Grew up on that guy. Can't help but get nostalgic when I hear his voice. I don't know why, but hearing his voice also makes me crave breakfast sausage.

VARam

Scully called the rams/cowboys playoff game and he was great. I have the dvd of that. I also enjoyed listening to him and Joe Garagiola on the nbc game of the week in the late 80's. I caught the tail end of the duo's era.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I'd listen to Savard over anybody, but Mayock and Clayton are my favorite analysts.

RamDynasty

UDFA
I don't like Kilcoyne, he doesn't like the Rams and is a Packers and Wisconsin Badgers honk. Comes off like a superior know-it-all smart ass who thinks he's funny. I like Savard, probably most Ram friendly. I like Doug Vaughn, he really is funny. Frank Cusumano doesn't know anything NFL. Maurice Drummond is likable, nice dude. Can't think of any other sports guys in STL.