Local Coverage Boring?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm talking about the reports from Waggoner, JT, Lyons, Randy Karraker, and others that report on the team....Oh, I'm sure that the writing/reporting is up to snuff, it's just that we are different. I scour all resources, which include interviews where the above reporters asked their questions along with the subjects answers..I can anticipate each reporters next article in advance, so that I find myself scimming fast over a new article, because I already know what the article will be about......I get SO much more from fan reports from camp......Even if your opinion differs from mine, it's nice to hear what other fans think..

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Yeah, here is where I get all my camp and other Rams info. The guys here do a terrific job keeping us informed. Kudos to all you guys braving the crowds, sun and that tree. :whistle: