''LOAD UP ON WEAPONS''

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
HELLO YOU ''RAM DIEHARDS'' OUT THERE THIS IS ''AIRWARNER13'' HERE FOR THE FIRST TIME ME MYSELF THINK WE SHOULD DRAFT A ''SPEED BACK WITHHANDS'' LIKE ''DAVID WILSON'' AND A'' LEFT TACKLE'' AND'' TALL FAST WIDEOUTS'' LIKE JEFFRIES OR HILL AND AT LEAST ONE ''CORNERBACK'' WHAT DO YOU GUY`S THINK?????????? :bg: :bg:

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
SOUNDS LIKE A "GOOD IDEA." But I wouldn't bite on Jeffery at all. Leave him for those shmucks in Seattle or something.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
:peek:

We already went the tall wide-out route with McDaniels pulling the strings. That's why we have Pettis, Salas and DX. And for what it's worth, they all have hands. They were just overwhelmed in the system last year, which I don't think was being brought along very well. I expect that to be a non-issue this year.

A speedy back is probably on the draft board right now. A few, actually. David Wilson would be a good get.

I don't know about corner. I think if Claiborne doesn't fall to us, it's not going to be a high priority. We have about 48 of them on the roster right now - I'm sure they can sift through that and find a couple good ones.

So, yeah. Welcome to the board.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Um...normally, I don't try to play the grammar police on this forum, but you left your Caps Lock key on and used quotation marks when they shouldn't be there in the first place. I'm not trying to be rude. It's just the writer in me coming out.

I do want to give you a warm welcome to ROD, though. Don't mind what I said earlier; I really hope you enjoy your time here.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Memento said:
Um...normally, I don't try to play the grammar police on this forum, but you left your Caps Lock key on and used quotation marks when they shouldn't be there in the first place. I'm not trying to be rude. It's just the writer in me coming out.

I do want to give you a warm welcome to ROD, though. Don't mind what I said earlier; I really hope you enjoy your time here.

Welcome aboard AirWarner. Not to further bust your balls or anything but to add to what Momento is saying. Generally speaking, all caps is essentially like yelling on a forum. Just trying to save you angst in the future.

I think you will like this site. We are all pretty much die hard Ram fans and most of us regard this as OUR forum. Good to have yet another new member.

Cheers.