Lj's Mock Draft For 1/15/2014

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 4 (CLE): Jake Matthews, OT, Texas A&M (A)
Round 1 Pick 19 (MIA): C.J. Mosley, OLB, Alabama (A)
Round 1 Pick 26 (CLE): Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor (B)
Round 2 Pick 13: Jordan Matthews, WR, Vanderbilt (B+)
Round 2 Pick 19 (MIA): Lamarcus Joyner, CB, Florida State (B+)
Round 3 Pick 13: Terrence Brooks, FS, Florida State (B)
Round 3 Pick 15 (CLE): Anthony Johnson, DT, LSU (A)
Round 3 Pick 19 (MIA): Marcel Jensen, TE, Fresno State (B)
Round 4 Pick 13: Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Eastern Illinois (A)
Round 5 Pick 13: James Wilder Jr., RB, Florida State (A)
Round 6 Pick 13: Andrew Jackson, ILB, Western Kentucky (A)
Round 7 Pick 13: Dillon Farrell, C, New Mexico (E)

Your Future Picks:
2015 Round 1 Pick
2016 Round 1 Pick

Flame away!

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
Well....first off if Houston doesn't draft a QB......we won't get hardly anything as a trade for #2. So I think from the reports we have been seeing..... Clev sits there and lets Manziel come to them. (No one will jump ahead as there are too many QB and not enough QB needy teams....).
And why would we drafting for Miami? What would they want @13 that they would give up a 2nd for? An OT...there are enough of them in this draft for them to get one at either position. And even if we would....why would we draft a 2 down (and maybe not even that many...) down LB....

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 4 (CLE): Jake Matthews, OT, Texas A&M (A)
Round 1 Pick 19 (MIA): C.J. Mosley, OLB, Alabama (A)
Round 1 Pick 26 (CLE): Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor (B)
Round 2 Pick 13: Jordan Matthews, WR, Vanderbilt (B+)
Round 2 Pick 19 (MIA): Lamarcus Joyner, CB, Florida State (B+)
Round 3 Pick 13: Terrence Brooks, FS, Florida State (B)
Round 3 Pick 15 (CLE): Anthony Johnson, DT, LSU (A)
Round 3 Pick 19 (MIA): Marcel Jensen, TE, Fresno State (B)
Round 4 Pick 13: Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Eastern Illinois (A)
Round 5 Pick 13: James Wilder Jr., RB, Florida State (A)
Round 6 Pick 13: Andrew Jackson, ILB, Western Kentucky (A)
Round 7 Pick 13: Dillon Farrell, C, New Mexico (E)

Your Future Picks:
2015 Round 1 Pick
2016 Round 1 Pick

Flame away!

I like the the Richardson pick and jordan matthews but where you actually drafted them will more than likely be reversed I think Matthews is a late first rounder and Richardson is a second rounder dont like spending one of our first round picks on a 2 down LB. Really like drafting Jimmy Garoppolo with the 4th but I dont think he makes it there a lot of experts are comparing him to tony romo. change your Mosley pick to Dennard and draft a saftey a little earlier and I would be a happy man

Wonderboy

Rookie
It seems a little optimistic to me that we end up with three 1's, two 2's, and three 3's and then still get an extra 1 each of the next two years. Are you assuming that Cleveland gives us four #1's and a #3 to move up 2 spots? And then Miami gives us a #2 to move up 6 spots. That seems a little more reasonable but I don't know how Cleveland (or anybody else) would pay a bigger ransom than Washington paid for RGIII when a lot of people now might consider that to be foolish. I love the optimism and I hope the Rams pull it off it just seems very far-fetched to me unless I am missing something else.

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Mosely is the BPA at this time..the projected 1st round CBs are gone at this time.
Well....first off if Houston doesn't draft a QB......we won't get hardly anything as a trade for #2. So I think from the reports we have been seeing..... Clev sits there and lets Manziel come to them. (No one will jump ahead as there are too many QB and not enough QB needy teams....).
And why would we drafting for Miami? What would they want @13 that they would give up a 2nd for? An OT...there are enough of them in this draft for them to get one at either position. And even if we would....why would we draft a 2 down (and maybe not even that many...) down LB....

We arent picking for Miami..we trade down to get another 2nd rounder

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I like the the Richardson pick and jordan matthews but where you actually drafted them will more than likely be reversed I think Matthews is a late first rounder and Richardson is a second rounder dont like spending one of our first round picks on a 2 down LB. Really like drafting Jimmy Garoppolo with the 4th but I dont think he makes it there a lot of experts are comparing him to tony romo. change your Mosley pick to Dennard and draft a saftey a little earlier and I would be a happy man
Mosely is the BPA at this time...all of the projected 1st round corners are gone with this scenario.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
Mosely is the BPA at this time..the projected 1st round CBs are gone at this time.

We arent picking for Miami..we trade down to get another 2nd rounder
You misunderstood.....I understand what you had done, I just wanted to know who they were supposed to be in love with to give up a 2nd rounder for.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I like it!

I'd prefer more oline action later in the draft for depth and development.