Lj's An "a And B Grade" Mock Draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 8 (MINN): Sammy Watkins, WR, Clemson (A)
Round 1 Pick 14 (CHI): Hasean Clinton-Dix, FS, Alabama (A)
Round 1 Pick 26 (CLE): Taylor Lewan, OT, Michigan (A-)
Round 2 Pick 3 (JAX): David Yankey, OG, Stanford (B)
Round 2 Pick 8 (MINN): Lamarcus Joyner, CB, Florida State (B-)
Round 2 Pick 13: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor (B+)
Round 2 Pick 14 (CHI): Adrian Hubbard, OLB, Alabama (B)
Round 3 Pick 8 (MINN): Michael Sam, DE, Missouri (A-)
Round 3 Pick 13: DaQuan Jones, DT, Penn State (A)
Round 4 Pick 13: Marcel Jensen, TE, Fresno State (A)
Round 5 Pick 13: Tajh Boyd, QB, Clemson (A)
Round 6 Pick 13: L'Damian Washington, WR, Missouri (B)
Round 7 Pick 13: Tyler Gaffney, RB, Stanford (A)

Your Future Picks:
2015 Round 1 Pick
2016 Round 1 Pick

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Nice job. I especially like the future picks! However, I, personally, am not that high on Clinton-Dix and would rather have gotten the CB there, Dennard maybe? Also not a big fan of Lewan in spite of our apparent need for an OT. That being said, your results were far better than my most recent attempt. :omg:

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nice job. I especially like the future picks! However, I, personally, am not that high on Clinton-Dix and would rather have gotten the CB there, Dennard maybe? Also not a big fan of Lewan in spite of our apparent need for an OT. That being said, your results were far better than my most recent attempt. :omg:
Using this site..I have a feeling that Fish and Snead are going to have a helluva time with these decision on whether they want a FS or CB in the first round. That is, if there is not a OL pick in the works. The FS market seems to take a nosedive after the mid 2nd round.

Alan

Legend
ljramsfan with the voice of doom:
Using this site..I have a feeling that Fish and Snead are going to have a helluva time with these decision on whether they want a FS or CB in the first round. That is, if there is not a OL pick in the works. The FS market seems to take a nosedive after the mid 2nd round.
I don't care where or when we address the FS problem but I think it's vital we come up with a GOOD solution. No more Giordanos.

BigRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Keep an eye on Tre Boston, FS UNC in the Shrine Bowl. 4 year starter in Chapel Hill, began his career as a CB and has 4.4 speed, good ball skills and let the team in tackles this year. His tackling skills could use work but his ball skills are very good.

Alan

Legend
I'll certainly do that BigRam. Really looking forward to the game.

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Keep an eye on Tre Boston, FS UNC in the Shrine Bowl. 4 year starter in Chapel Hill, began his career as a CB and has 4.4 speed, good ball skills and let the team in tackles this year. His tackling skills could use work but his ball skills are very good.
Ok will do. I have picked him up in a few drafts and I think I got him in between the 3rd and 4th, I think I got a bad grade. When is the shine bowl?

BigRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
I think he can be had 5th round maybe even 6th. Maybe that was the reason for the bad grade? The Shrine Bowl is 1/18.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
LJ,

Love the mocks and I'm not a MOD but X did put a thread together at the top of the page for these.

Alan

Legend
http://www.shrinegame.com/en/About/GameDay
2014 GAME DAY

The 89th East-West Shrine Game®
Date:Saturday, January 18, 2014
Time:Kick-off 4:00 p.m. EST (gates open at 2:00 p.m.)

Television:Broadcast on NFL Network
Radio:Broadcast locally on Clear Channel 620 WDAE
Broadcast internationally on EWSG Radio Network
Hosted by TuneIn Radio

2014 East-West Shrine Game Brochure
2014 East-West Shrine Game Poster

FAQ for Tropicana Field - Visitor's Guide

Also:
http://www.seniorbowl.com/
January 25th, 2014
Kick-off 3:00PM EST