Living With Guilt

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Which is better?

• To be the heart-breaker

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • To be the innocent party

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

grease

You seem to be experiencing both? Only you can answer it honestly. If cheating isn't the cause then perhaps staying friends will help? Good luck.

Flipper_336

Starter
Name
Carl
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks for all the concern, guys. It's much appreciated.

Flipper_336

Starter
Name
Carl
It's still not easy, Les, but things do feel a bit better than they were a month ago. Time is the greatest healer, although we can never completely forget the past.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I have a suggestion you may not like.

Reach out to her and be friends. It's worth it.......

RamsFan14

Starter
Already tried that. She refused point blank.

If you sincerely apologized and offered to be friends with her, then you can at least say you tried to make something out of a bad situation. Sometimes people just need to get away for awhile before they want to talk again (based on my experiences). Or sometimes they just want to move on from the situation as a whole, it really depends on the girl. I figure for most people that it's really tough to move on from someone you've liked for a long time, even after about a month or two without talking. But it really depends on the personality of the person, maybe it's not bad for them. Can't say.

In any case man, if you apologized from the bottom of your heart and made a good effort to try and be friends again, that's all you can really ask for. It's not easy to deal with forsure, but I'd hope I'd be able to sleep at night knowing I tried everything I could in my power to try and make a solid friendship after a big debacle. It's not easy, but you tried man. Sometimes they need time, and sometimes it might be best to move on. Experiences can make us better people, so hang in there and look at the big picture so you learn form it.

Glad to know you are doing better, keep your head up! Things will get better!

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Thanks, RF14. I tried; can't really do much more than that.

Be patient and try again. Maybe send a note or an email to help clarify and restate your intentions to be amicable.

I hate seeing two people that were in love end up enemies......it happens too often.

Flipper_336

Starter
Name
Carl
There isn't any animosity on either side; she has just decided that it's be better to sever all links and I respect her enough to honour that decision.

Anyway, things will get better in the end; they always do.