Little nugget: Rams met with D2 WR DJ Myers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Interesting, I'll keep an eye out for him! But I prefer the other "D.J." ( Chaulk) from LSU same size, 6ft 3, But 4.34 40 time!(y);)

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Those highlights don't show him doing much besides go routes and posts. Good hands, some wiggle, but doesn't look like a burner.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams be like "WTF DUDE STFU!!!"

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Another WR that runs amazing routes, gets nearly 1,000 yards as a rookie, and forces a ton of missed tackles after the catch? Yes please!
No, not that one...the guy I'm talking about had 6 catches on 14 targets for 40 yards in a playoff loss when man covered the entire game....

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
No, not that one...the guy I'm talking about had 6 catches on 14 targets for 40 yards in a playoff loss when man covered the entire game....

Lol a rookie WR didn’t have a monster playoff game? What a cherry picked stat. How was Gurleys rec #’s that game? What a bum....

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Lol a rookie WR didn’t have a monster playoff game? What a cherry picked stat. How was Gurleys rec #’s that game? What a bum....
Yeah....sorry I remember the last game of the year...the best...

Gurley was game planned for...his favorite passing play...the screen..had been scouted....seems as if they shoulda prepared for this and had a counter..he still was very productive....why he didn't touch it more...well.....we see who DID get 14 targets.....I'll blame coaching for $500....and coach is not a bum...I'll give our rookie coach a pass.

I look at RB's really for yards gained...ON THE GROUND....it's easier that way.

But...you're not a rookie at the end of a 16 game season....which leads me too....

We weren't talking about anyone other than Myers...who I compared to Kupp....and Kupp....who I just noted what he did in the big game...vs really good competition...which is what we need to focus on beating...if we wanna get farther...advance...you know...super bowl and all out there.

Here, I'll throw some names out....What the hell are we trying to get Suh for? Why grab Talib and Peters? If great players help you win games, why not get more great players? Potentially or currently??? Why get a bunch of DJ Myers....to what, lose in the first round...at home???

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
Yeah....sorry I remember the last game of the year...the best...

Gurley was game planned for...his favorite passing play...the screen..had been scouted....seems as if they shoulda prepared for this and had a counter..he still was very productive....why he didn't touch it more...well.....we see who DID get 14 targets.....I'll blame coaching for $500....and coach is not a bum...I'll give our rookie coach a pass.

I look at RB's really for yards gained...ON THE GROUND....it's easier that way.

But...you're not a rookie at the end of a 16 game season....which leads me too....

We weren't talking about anyone other than Myers...who I compared to Kupp....and Kupp....who I just noted what he did in the big game...vs really good competition...which is what we need to focus on beating...if we wanna get farther...advance...you know...super bowl and all out there.

Here, I'll throw some names out....What the hell are we trying to get Suh for? Why grab Talib and Peters? If great players help you win games, why not get more great players? Potentially or currently??? Why get a bunch of DJ Myers....to what, lose in the first round...at home???

Plenty of rookie WRs have had bad playoff games. Hell plenty of great players have had bad playoff games. To knock a guy for that just seems unfair and a little biased in my eyes. He was great for us all season. Had some rookie moments but overall very good season and will be an integral part of the offense moving forward.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Plenty of rookie WRs have had bad playoff games.
Of course....I just pointed out his....
Please include, many a rookie wr has had great playoff games.
Hell plenty of great players have had bad playoff games.
Of course....although I'd question if they were indeed "great" players.

Conversely, plenty of great players have had great playoff games....
To knock a guy for that just seems unfair and a little biased in my eyes.
It would be biased if I didn't base my observations on things I hadn't seen. He played poorly. And I just commented we don't need another wr that struggles getting open against the best competition.
He was great for us all season.
Definitely not true....a little biased maybe?? Too many crucial drops to have a great season. Not enough yards to have a great season. Definitely not enough TD catches.
Had some rookie moments but overall very good season and will be an integral part of the offense moving forward.
Good...your opinion...decent mine...poor against the best...Can't remember his numbers vs Minn....and other losses. Decent slot wr....needs to get better at clutch catches...needs to separate better in red zone. Don't need another one just like him...It be like adding Jarvis Landry.