Little Light Humor

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
ESPN's Alden Gonzalez analyzes five players who are crucial for the Los Angeles Rams to achieve success in 2018.

1. Jared Goff
  2. Aaron Donald
  3. Todd Gurley
  4. Andrew Whitworth/Rodger Saffold/John Sullivan
  5. Aqib Talib/Marcus Peters
Guess I can't count, but it's still pretty earth shattering news.
Just wish I knew as much about football as Alden.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ESPN's Alden Gonzalez analyzes five players who are crucial for the Los Angeles Rams to achieve success in 2018.

1. Jared Goff
  2. Aaron Donald
  3. Todd Gurley
  4. Andrew Whitworth/Rodger Saffold/John Sullivan
  5. Aqib Talib/Marcus Peters
giphy.gif

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They should let these guys do research and take writing courses until camp starts. It's really not this guys fault if you have to write a certain amount of articles during this time frame. Maybe they should bring up old Rams' stories or interviewing old Rams players. You know, like you guys.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
In fairness to Alden, I think the problem isn’t the way he answered,it’s that the initial question was stupid.

ESPN asked for all 32 teams, “Which 5 players are key to success this year?”

Invariably, the fans for each team are going to read the answer and say, “Well, duh.”

The question begs a response from Captain Obvious.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Ok. I’ll play:

1. Marcus Peters. Will he be the high impact player he has been, intercepting balls and shutting down one side of the field, or the player that gives up big plays in an otherwise stellar defense?
  2. Andrew Whitworth. Will he be able to hold off Father Time one more year, protecting Jared Goffs blind side?
  3. Gerald Everett. Though he flashed a bit last year, the tight end position was sadly disappointing in a Sean McVay offense. Can Everett emerge this year, adding another dimension to this offense?
  4. Samson Ebukam. The Rams are set up to provide historic levels of pressure up the middle of their defensive line with Aaron Donald, Michael Brockers and the addition of Ndamukong Suh. However, there needs to be pressure off the edge. In steps Samson Ebukam.
  5. Greg Zuerlein. The Rams kicker was on a record-setting pace last year for scoring, before missing the last few games with a surprising back issue. Zuerlein is coming off of surgery this year. If the Rams are to make a championship run, do not underestimate the importance of a consistent kicking game.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Leonard Little
Todd Light

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Here’s my 5 players crucial to our success;
  1. Offense
  2. Defense
  3. Special Teams
  4. Coaches
  5. Front Office
I had a really hard time picking just these 5...

The Ramowl

Starter
I'm not sure the question is stupid, it's just that the team is STACKED

I mean what other team could have Suh on their roster without him making that list of the five key players, where the journalist had to put 8 players

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
I'm not sure the question is stupid, it's just that the team is STACKED

I mean what other team could have Suh on their roster without him making that list of the five key players, where the journalist had to put 8 players
Maybe it's easier to say that the key to this season is translating how awesome this team looks on paper to the field.