Little help..PM's?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RFIP

You folks have PM's (private messages) around here? Can't seem to figure out where they would be? I see this "start a conversation" thing but not sure what that is! No laughing now, I'm AARP eligible you know!!!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Yep. Conversations are in fact PMs.
Click 'inbox', then 'start a new conversation'.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
You folks have PM's (private messages) around here? Can't seem to figure out where they would be? I see this "start a conversation" thing but not sure what that is! No laughing now, I'm AARP eligible you know!!!
You are not alone I had the same issues here for a while & had to ask the guys in charge for guidance.

PhxRam

The software in itself is extremely user friendly once you get beyond the "normal" way of doing things.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
The software in itself is extremely user friendly once you get beyond the "normal" way of doing things.

I agree. I think the key is patience and a little comfort exploring.

With anything new there are compromises, but also benefits. In this case the benefit outweighs for most.

RFIP

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hey thanks guys! Just played around with it and it works just fine. Good instruction folks.

And yes, this software is very user friendly.