Listening To Gil Brandt

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jjab360

Legend
I don't see it, but I hope the media keeps hyping him up. Don't think the Redskins gave up as much as they did just because RG3 was that great of a player, they needed something to make the fans believe again just like the Browns and Jags do, as well.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
I'm not in love with Bridgewater either but I'd take him over Manziel.

Dan Shonka had Manziel tops also. Brandt isn't a lone wolf here.

If Manziel was a few inches taller he'd be clear cut #1.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
As for Brandt......I don't like his player evaluations. He used to be very good at it but in recent years I don't think he has been on top of his game. I imagine that not being so far removed from the NFL gigs that he spent much more time on that aspect. Now, years later, he probably spends much less time on it and is a bit of a generalist.

RFIP that sig pic of Bradford almost has him looking like Brett Favre, that is strange. He should go with the partly shaven look more often. He looks less like a wide eyed teenager.

fearsomefour

Legend
Gil Brandt is sort of a joke to me. I havent liked his analitcal stuff for years. I dont like anyone in this QB class much.
I do like Fred Willard.

radjohns

UDFA
I still like Brandt. He's still good at evaluating players, but he also has contacts in front offices. If he says Manziel is going high in the draft, then you can pretty much guarantee that he will go high in the draft. The young Daniel Jeremiah also has Manziel as his top rated QB, and 7th prospect overall on his first top 50 list.