Listen to this fool.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
He's right, he hasn't lost to the Rams once. If they don't like the 9ers than beat them.

TXRams86

The Infamous
Guess he didn’t like Donald “disrespecting him” by saying he didn’t know who he was. Dude should have just shrugged it off and looked forward to the next game. Instead he takes it personally and has to respond - typical soft skinned reaction. Donald will always be 100 times the player this kid will ever be. I’m sure when Donald is accepting his hall of fame induction he still won’t know who Deebo Samuel is or ever was.

TomMack

Rookie
All Debo did was make AD do a couple more sets of squats.
He’ll catch samuel on one of those inside handoffs and Debo will find out why he‘s the best player in football.

dang

Legend
Samuels team won. Donald’s team lost. She has bragging rights. All the Rams needed to do to win was to execute to their capability on offense. They didn’t do it. Learn from it but move forward and prove the naysayers wrong.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Debo is a clown but I don't mind him sticking up for himself. I dislike him but it's just a response to AD. I take more offense to the writer of the article. Going to bat for Debo and saying how AD got man handled etc. and picking out all the plays that AD was subpar on lol. That's like Maholmes having a blah game it happens. The writer is a clown AD and Debo will see each other again and many more times after. However the writer is just like a typical keyboard tough guy, probably hasn't ever even touched a football. He is the actual clown here to come at arguably the best player in the league maybe 2nd best depending on who you talk too. Great writing dope not to mention Debo and AD will handle it on the field. Where will you be?
waiting for that Pulitzer??? Lolol