Lions waive Greg Robinson/Signed by Browns

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Robinson just does not have that fire. Even with Kromer, he must have seen that the kid just does not have it or want it... Detroit saw the same thing and cut their losses.
hmmmm.....how could he be a starter...then not even worthy of being a backup???

I still say, he didn't want to move to RT.....and definitely not to OG...and didn't give maximum effort. So Kromer said get him outta here.

As injuries mount....I'd still want to revisit this...

Agree with what you said...he doesn't appear to "want" it....bad enough...again I say, why??? What's his motivation? I'm sure he wants to continue to play and make money....Aspiring rappers always need additional capital for studio time. LOL

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
giphy.gif

Vertical-Turnstiles-SUT-04.jpg

that post makes me dizzy man.

i wonder if that's how grob felt every sunday when he was playing.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I still say, he didn't want to move to RT.....and definitely not to OG...and didn't give maximum effort. So Kromer said get him outta here.

OMG Champ.....so freakin funny!:LOL:

Agree with what you said...he doesn't appear to "want" it....bad enough...again I say, why??? What's his motivation? I'm sure he wants to continue to play and make money....Aspiring rappers always need additional capital for studio time. LOL

When the Rams cut him loose, no one else has any skin in the game of turning GROB into anything... except maybe as a fry cook at the local Long John Silvers...lol

It's not like he got paid like this guy....lol
UG7zX8O.png

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Well, the light did come on for GROB in Detroit,it just happen to be a train! I realize some wanted to keep him, but I really trust Offensive Line Coach Aaron Kromer and his evaluations, he shuffled Havenstein & Brown and got it right.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Well, the light did come on for GROB in Detroit,it just happen to be a train! I realize some wanted to keep him, but I really trust Offensive Line Coach Aaron Kromer and his evaluations, he shuffled Havenstein & Brown and got it right.
Kromer even has the TE's, who were shaky at best, blocking pretty darn well.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I totally missed on this guy, but you can't see inside a guys head, or how big his heart is. I hate doing this, but what if???

Khalil MackLB

Jake Matthews OT

Mike EvansWR

Anthony BarrLB

Eric Ebron TE

Taylor LewanOT

Odell Beckham, Jr. †WR
You really can't play that game without acknowledging that somebody else would pick Aaron Donald before we get him at 13. So really if we're doing this we make our choice at #2 between Donald and your list. Then at 13 we chose among the people who went after 13. So really you'd be looking at guys like:

Ryan Shazier
Zack Martin
CJ Mosley
Kyle Fuller
Ha Ha Clinton-Dix
JaWuan James

Completely different options from what you'd listed which in hindsight we'd probably take Martin or even Shazier.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
You really can't play that game without acknowledging that somebody else would pick Aaron Donald before we get him at 13. So really if we're doing this we make our choice at #2 between Donald and your list. Then at 13 we chose among the people who went after 13. So really you'd be looking at guys like:

Ryan Shazier
Zack Martin
CJ Mosley
Kyle Fuller
Ha Ha Clinton-Dix
JaWuan James

Completely different options from what you'd listed which in hindsight we'd probably take Martin or even Shazier.
Yeah, I wanted Martin pretty bad.

I really never do this, but in light of how our team has progressed, it would have been nice to have a hit there. In reality, we probably would have picked Justin Gilbert.

Donald sure took a lot of sting out of the miss, but I wanted GROB with that pick. I thought he'd be great coached up.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah, I wanted Martin pretty bad.

I really never do this, but in light of how our team has progressed, it would have been nice to have a hit there. In reality, we probably would have picked Justin Gilbert.

Donald sure took a lot of sting out of the miss.
Yes...That's why I rarely consider GRob, knowing that we got Aaron Donald...best player in the Draft that year, imo.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion

Right. Three OL coaches and regimes and still... Nada. Why indeed? Maybe he is waiting for the patriots to call?

Zero

Pro Bowler
I feel bad for the guy. I would like to see him succeed somewhere.
Not sure why you "feel bad for the guy." He has tons of natural ability,but is too lazy to
capitalize.He has not given any reason to believe that he will "succeed" anywhere in the NFL.

"I asked Cooter and Caldwell directly yesterday if Robinson was lazy. Both said they didn't want to get into those comments, but did not deny it directly. For the sake of the player, that's something they should have done if there's no truth to it."
Free Press Detroit Lions beat writer Dave Birkett

tempests

Hall of Fame
Not sure why you "feel bad for the guy."

Because I do.

Never heard any of his teammates or coaches at either the college or pro level accuse him of being lazy. LeCharles Bentley had nothing but good things to say about his work ethic. I believe him, not some beat writer who never played with or coached the guy.

Zero

Pro Bowler
Because I do.

Never heard any of his teammates or coaches at either the college or pro level accuse him of being lazy. LeCharles Bentley had nothing but good things to say about his work ethic. I believe him, not some beat writer who never played with or coached the guy.
You mean LeCharles Bentley had nothing but good things to say about his employer? Go figure.
The beat writer never said he was lazy.He said when he asked the HC and the OC
if Greg was lazy,neither denied it.If Greg had a good work ethic,I am pretty sure
both or even one coach would have been quick to say Greg was not a lazy player.Neither did.
Their silence said a lot.