Lions release Garrett Reynolds

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
Posted by Mike Wilkening on August 30, 2014, 12:52 PM EDT
4396956bef71db762af4880ec82af20c-e1396408551220.jpeg
Getty Images
The Lions are releasing an offensive guard who’s started 23 games over the last three seasons.

PFT’s Mike Florio reports the Lions are cuttingGarrett Reynolds, who started 10 games at right guard for Atlanta in 2013.

The 27-year-old Reynolds has appeared in 42 regular season games. A North Carolina product, Reynolds spent the previous five seasons with the Falcons (2009-2013).

Reynolds’ experience and relative youth are factors that could land him with another club as teams set their 53-player rosters. If he doesn’t sign elsewhere now, he could be a candidate as an in-season addition as injuries mount around the league.

PhxRam

Posted by Mike Wilkening on August 30, 2014, 12:52 PM EDT
4396956bef71db762af4880ec82af20c-e1396408551220.jpeg
Getty Images
The Lions are releasing an offensive guard who’s started 23 games over the last three seasons.

PFT’s Mike Florio reports the Lions are cuttingGarrett Reynolds, who started 10 games at right guard for Atlanta in 2013.

The 27-year-old Reynolds has appeared in 42 regular season games. A North Carolina product, Reynolds spent the previous five seasons with the Falcons (2009-2013).

Reynolds’ experience and relative youth are factors that could land him with another club as teams set their 53-player rosters. If he doesn’t sign elsewhere now, he could be a candidate as an in-season addition as injuries mount around the league.
Got any scouting report on the guy? Honestly I have never heard of him.

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
He;s Hacksaw's newphew. I wanted out of college., but as a pro he's been disappointing. An average starter.

Also, where was the ESPN apology thread, I posted on and a ? deleted it, that's cool, I just want to know where the orgiinal was, it only came out a couple of hours ago.

PhxRam

He;s Hacksaw's newphew. I wanted out of college., but as a pro he's been disappointing. An average starter.

Also, where was the ESPN apology thread, I posted on and a ? deleted it, that's cool, I just want to know where the orgiinal was, it only came out a couple of hours ago.

I just read it.

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
He knows Boud . . . . he's tall . . . a guard . . . comparing him to Person or Washington, I'd go Garrett, but I don't know salaries involved.

PhxRam

aha, I didn't look at that one . . . I am new here, just getting used to ut, if I don't see it up front, I don't always go digging.

no harm.. If it is not clearly posted. I cant really expect you to read every thread.