Lions at Saints playoff

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Anonymous

Looks to be a good game. Two of three Saints losses against the Rams and Bucs. :what:

Lesson

Oh, really?
squeaky wheel said:
Looks to be a good game. Two of three Saints losses against the Rams and Bucs. :what:

The Bucs just flat out quit on Raheem.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
And my prediction takes it first really big test. I must admit, the Lions beating the Saints in the SuperDome would be quite a surprise, but then, who would have thought that they'd change the rules (post facto) so that Brady & the Patriots could go to the SB after the 2001 regular season?

Brian

UDFA
The ways i see the playoffs for the NFC is
Packers(1st seed)
Saints(2nd seed)
49ers(3rd seed)
Giants(4th seed)
and falcons get wild card.
I see the Packers and saints coming down to a rematch in the NFC Championship and saints win (Not by very much) and go on to the superbowl to play the patriots/ravens
Whats your Prediction?

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
Lesson said:
squeaky wheel said:

The Bucs just flat out quit on Raheem.

Yup. Pathetic. You wanna see a team that has "mentally checked out" on their HC? Theres a perfect example.