Links to Full and Condensed: 2018 Rams vs Seattle

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Thanks for posting these Steve. Something must have happened to the channel where the guy was posting these on YouTube. I'll give these a shot later. Last time I had problems and it went to one of those Windows virus windows that you can't exit out of unless you go into task manager and hit end task.

Ram65

Legend
I haven't had any luck either. I have tried both download options in the past. Maybe I'm doing it wrong.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
2018 5. Rams vs Seahawks FULL CLASSIC.mp4 3.47 GB https://1fichier.com/?30b4cvtbkl8ms8iqmg7j
2018 5. Rams vs Seahawks Condensed.mp4 711.71 MB https://1fichier.com/?ycrlf5si4rk32eb116x1

Thanks my Rams brother!

Until I think the Rams have the game in hand, I'm a total nervous mess watching live games.

These condensed versions are a total blast to watch on the computer with headphones on in a low lit room.

@SteveBrown :yess:
you-da-man.gif

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Downloading every week. This is a special season im gonna be watching a lot through the years. Thanks a ton for sharing!!!

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Muchas Gracias @SteveBrown !!

A few random uneducated thoughts:
- lol at the she's punter on the kick-offs. Even Matt Stinkin Longacre has hands as soft as butter on this team, fielded 2 of those pooch kicks. He needs to work on that pass rush though, sigh... but I guess they were scared of Blake Countess??? lol, he almost took it to the house his first return. Matt trudging downfield with the ball was awesome! got us some yards, by golly.
- We simply cannot get to the QB, either by design (playing contain??), or we're getting held every play. I didn't see a lot of holding, though on the she's 3rd TD (?), one of their OL had 99 in a standing choke hold for like 3 secs, I think AD was tryin to get it called but no luck, and MP then gave up the TD. This cannot possibly be legal.
- The announcers said the WR was in bounds in the back of the EZ but I really think he stepped out. They didn't even try to get a different camera angle on that. MP looks like he slowed a bit knowing he was out of bounds. Shame the refs were stinkin blind this game. This one was not on MP, though possibly the other 2 were.
- The long run by Carson (dude's not bad), he was tackled & down but then a she blocked our #43 in the back & blew him 10 yds down field. Again, no flag.
- Santos is not bad, but he is no Greg the Leg. Legatron would've put the ball out of the EZ every time, but Santos could barely get it past the pylons. really miss GZ... :(
- It seems like, in the 4th, when we absolutely need a sack, they line up Suh in the OLB spot. He's slow, but he just swats the OT out of the way & tackles Wussell in almost exactly 2.5 secs. We can't get pressure from anyone else, except for Littleton. I don't think he can hold up at OLB though, he's best at stunts & delayed blitzes. We desperately need a real OLB, who's bigger faster & stronger. That said, I'm so impressed w/ Littleton, great at ILB, but.... I think he'd be better at WSB
- Was JFM in this game? I think he could've had an impact. Saw lots of Longacre though, he was Ok but I don't think he got a lot of pressure. He had a coverage sack that was nullified by penalty -- holding downfield by MP (sigh). Or it may have been one of NRC's holds.... regardless, our CB's need to be careful of when the QB is moving in the pocket vs. scrambling / running - can't start mugging the WR until the QB starts running guys.
- Second game I've seen Shields with at least 2 "almost got it" INT's. He's gonna catch those someday soon. One looked like a sure pick 6 if he could've caught it cleanly.
- Reynolds, by golly, 3 straight possessions, marched us right down the field. Very impressed by him, and Khaderel (?) with the nice catch for a 1st too, good job guys.
- Everett with a nice catch as well.
- I won't even get into the obvious: our QB, OL, WR's, RB's, TE's, this O is absolutely humming. Just pounding guys. Being down 7 after the tipped-pass INT, I had no fear. If not for the bad spots / calls, we'd lay a 40 burger on em. In their own house.

Go Rams.