Like a Rolling Rok?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FRO

Legend
With the suspension hanging over him, his career is most likely over.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He's not quite as bad as a druggie...But he can't stay away from the buffet table....*smh

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
He's not quite as bad as a druggie...But he can't stay away from the buffet table....*smh

Food is kinda addicting..You ever watch Diners, dives, and doughnuts? or something...Man I get hungry and wanna visit every place on there...:sneaky:;):rolleyes:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I wish I could walk onto different teams every year collecting signing bonuses without ever having to play a down.
This dude has it all figured out.

FRO

Legend
I wish I could walk onto different teams every year collecting signing bonuses without ever having to play a down.
This dude has it all figured out.
I'm sure he isn't smart enough to make that money last. He had a great opportunity here to be a starter. Had a great opportunity in KC to be a starter as well. He passed on long term financial security, for what?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I'm sure he isn't smart enough to make that money last. He had a great opportunity here to be a starter. Had a great opportunity in KC to be a starter as well. He passed on long term financial security, for what?
cheeseburgers_0.jpg