Lights Out at Candlestick

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
MNF and the stadium lights go out - twice. Oh brother.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
What do you expect from SF???

Just delaying the inevitabre (get it??) when the Steelers get their mojo and CRUSH SF.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
That john sutcliffe correspondent on the sidelines for ESPN sounds like he just came over from the Kremlin :)

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
interference said:
That john sutcliffe correspondent on the sidelines for ESPN sounds like he just came over from the Kremlin :)

He sounded so timid. Kinda felt bad for him.

Oh and fuck San Fran. I hope they get destroyed, humiliated in the playoffs. Fuck SF.

steferfootball

Starter
superfan24 said:
My God Larry Grant is making plays
What the heck?

Also, those 1800 tequila commercials are terrible. It is like a terrible knock off of the "Most interesting man in the world."

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
And now the real reason for the blackouts at Candlestick come to light.

"Monday night blackouts intensify talk of new 49ers stadium"

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d8253f3bd/article/monday-night-blackouts-intensify-talk-of-new-49ers-stadium" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d8 ... rs-stadium</a>

Niners want a new stadium, so what better way to push it thru than to have a little outage during a nationally televised MNF game?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
PG&E said the first outage was caused when a spice in distribution wires outside the stadium failed and the resulting split fell to the ground. The utility said it took several minutes for the backup power to start, accounting for the delay. The cause of the second outage is still under investigation.
Well there ya go. Don't put cinnamon in distribution wires. Dummies. :bummed:

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
X said:
PG&E said the first outage was caused when a spice in distribution wires outside the stadium failed and the resulting split fell to the ground. The utility said it took several minutes for the backup power to start, accounting for the delay. The cause of the second outage is still under investigation.
Well there ya go. Don't put cinnamon in distribution wires. Dummies. :bummed:
Those mafiasos behind the Niners, & the NFL, just keep coming up with more and more creative way to get what they want :)

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
squeaky wheel said:
superfan24 said:

That name sounds familiar. Cut or released from? :?!:
I didn't want that pre-season warrior to leave either. Hits like a truck. He's always been a little inconsistent, but that never really "ate at me." So, yeah, bad move IMO. That said, I wonder what Packers fans think about letting Gordy go, or what Raiders fans thought when they saw Nick Miller return a punt for a TD, or what Texans fans think about Clemens being allowed to leave. Win some, lose some, but I still wish they held onto Grant. He was, after all, in two of my videos.

That was wasted production time for me. :amped:

steferfootball

Starter
X said:
squeaky wheel said:
superfan24 said:

That name sounds familiar. Cut or released from? :?!:
I didn't want that pre-season warrior to leave either. Hits like a truck. He's always been a little inconsistent, but that never really "ate at me." So, yeah, bad move IMO. That said, I wonder what Packers fans think about letting Gordy go, or what Raiders fans thought when they saw Nick Miller return a punt for a TD, or what Texans fans think about Clemens being allowed to leave. Win some, lose some, but I still wish they held onto Grant. He was, after all, in two of my videos.

That was wasted production time for me. :amped:
IMO, Larry Grant was a low football IQ high athletic player. I think the Niners have in a simple role. I think this explains why he was good in the preseason against vanilla defenses, and bad during the regular season.

Low football IQ players won't have much success in Spag's defense.

I was totally okay with the release, and I still am.